data processing (regular)
Microsoft Azure (regular)
Microsoft Azure (regular)
Aterian (NASDAQ: ATER) is a rapidly growing technology-enabled consumer products company that uses machine learning, natural language processing, and data analytics to design, develop, market, and sell products through online retail channels (e.g., Amazon, Walmart, etc). Aterian was founded on the premise that if a company selling consumer packaged goods was founded today, it would apply artificial intelligence and machine learning, the synthesis of massive quantities of data, and the use of social proof to validate high caliber product offerings as opposed to over-reliance on brand value and other traditional marketing tactics.
About our project:
In this role, you will be working closely with your team to build AIMEE™, a next generation E-commerce platform that enables growth of our owned and operated consumer product brands. Our team handles pieces like financial analytics, machine learning forecasts, pricing and advertising automations and much more.
To achieve all this, we need team members ready to dive in and help us grow. That’s where you come in.
What we need from you:
- At least 3 years of commercial experience
- Solid OOP knowledge
- Ideally “Full-Stack” Experience
- Profound knowledge with SQL
- Experience in any Cloud (we use Microsoft Azure)
- Intermediate English skills
- Willingness for a long-term cooperation
What we use: (you don’t need to know everything on the list, but it helps):
- C#, Python, Scala
- Hangfire, Spark, Databricks
- React, TypeScript, Jest, Cypress, Antd, amChart
- PostgreSQL, Citus, Redis, Cassandra
- Kafka / Event Hub
- Github + Actions, Jira, Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes
What your responsibilities would be:
- Develop & visualize software applications for the business that incorporates sales, marketing, fulfillment, and product research data while leveraging data analytics and machine learning algorithms from data scientists
- Iterative development of data and business driven by MVPs
- Knowledge sharing, paired programming, and participating in code reviews to deliver high quality software
- Passionate in solving complex problems and filling gaps to deliver solutions
- Proficiency in troubleshooting complex problems and technical issues
- Communicate and collaborate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
What we offer:
- Salary: 16 000 zł – 26 000 zł
- Hardware: MacBook Pro M1
- Software: Intellij IDEs, Docker Desktop (if you need something more, we are open to it)
- Location: office in Cracow or fully remotely
- Paid vacations: minimum 4 weeks
- Paid holidays: all your national or religious holidays are off work
- Paid sick leave
- Internal training and workshops: event storming and modeling sessions
- Training budget
- After performance evaluation, you can receive a bonus or a raise
- Possibility to receive RSUs (we are on NASDAQ, after all)
- Flexible working hours. Choose your working hours between 6:00am and 22:00am CEST.
- Opportunity to work on an e-commerce system supporting a market of 329 million people. We are one of the biggest sellers on Amazon US.
- Working in an environment where the IT team is a partner in our business. We are building the software internally for us, with direct access to people who are eligible to make business decisions.Possibility to receive outs long-term stock options (we are on NASDAQ, after all) => Possibility to receive long-term RSUs (we are on NASDAQ, after all)
- Opportunity to work on an e-commerce system supporting a market of 329 million people. We are the biggest seller on Amazon US. => Opportunity to work on an e-commerce system supporting a market of 329 million people. We are one of the biggest sellers on Amazon US.