Software Engineer – Kernel drivers
We would like to invite you to join our team of graphics experts to optimize, benchmark, and improve the conformance of drivers for Khronos APIs on Android. Our customer is an international company that makes chips for mobile and automotive applications.
Current project focuses on chips that include graphics processors and device drivers for rendering and parallel computing. Our work on the drivers is mainly in user space but also in the kernel drivers. We are looking for candidates that will be driven self-starters, robust thinkers, strong collaborators, and adept at operating in a highly dynamic environment.
Must have skills:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- High Proficiency in C/C++
- High proficiency in assembly for at least one architecture (Aarch64 is preferable)
- Experience with board and silicon bring-up
- Experience with at least one RTOS or extensive experience writing firmware for bare metal hardware
- Good oral and written English skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with (System) Verilog or VHDL
- Experience with Linux kernel driver development and debugging
- Experience with Android graphics stack
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, etc.)
- Experience with on-chip bus protocols
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Training and mentoring programs
- Ability to advance your technology skills
- Variety of projects with the cutting edge technologies at the core
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Permanent employment
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
We aim to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people we can find, from a range of backgrounds and cultures. Inclusivity and equality are cornerstones of our Mobica community and a big part of what makes us so brilliant to work with. Here, dedication and performance are valued and rewarded regardless of nationality, gender, age, religious beliefs or other personal characteristics. Here, diversity is celebrated and everyone belongs.
“The benefits of having a diverse workforce from different backgrounds, recruited and developed only on the basis of ability, is a core personal belief for me – so I join with other members of Mobica’s leadership in promoting a commitment to recognise equal opportunities and rights for our talented individuals. Every Mobican can expect to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of personal characteristics or beliefs.”