Qurate Retail Group
German (nice to have)
RESTful API (regular)
RESTful API (regular)
We are Qurate Retail Group, the largest player in video commerce (“vCommerce”). Represented by seven leading retail brands, we reach more than 200 million homes worldwide via 14 television networks and we reach millions more via multiple streaming services, social pages, mobile apps, websites, print catalogs and in-store destinations.
Our 1,5 million of European customers make 22 million of credit card transactions a year.
Join Software Engineering team in Krakow implementing the global payments platform for our customers from US, UK, Germany, Italy, and Japan.
We develop global payment solutions dedicated for Qurate Retail Group brands and available via ecommerce, mobile or telephone. Our platform is an ecosystem of Spring Boot microservices integrated over the REST and JMS using SQL Server and Couchbase. CI/CD is supported by Git (with Bitbucket), Maven, Jenkins, Spinnaker, SonarQube and Fortify. Application testing is mostly automated and integrated with the Kubernetes pipeline, using solutions like ReadyAPI, Java (Wiremock, ActiveMQ, H2) framework and Selenium. Applications deployed on Kubernetes (with Docker containers) and VMs, are monitored by Kibana and Dynatrace.
What do we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3 or more years of experience in Java Spring (Java 8/11)
- Knowledge of the design and development of Restful APIs
- Understanding of micro-services
- Unit tests development (JUnit 4.0 and 5.0)
- Understanding of JMS
- Use of CICD (using toolsets such as Jenkins, Maven, etc.)
- Understanding of relational databases (MS SQL Server preferred)
- Good knowledge of English in speaking and writing
Nice to have:
- K8S basic knowledge
- Experience with tools like Snyk and Sonar
- Experience with Kibana
What do we offer:
- Remote work with the possibility to work from our Krakow office.
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way and casual atmosphere.
- Attractive benefits that include among others private medical care, life insurance, myBenefit platform, employee referral program.
- Development possibilities like trainings, meetups, conferences, and hackathons.