Apache Spark (advanced)
Apache Spark (advanced)
Title: Software Engineer – Clarisights [80-120k EUR gross / annually]
Company and its product: Clarisights was founded to empower performance marketing and growth teams by creating a platform that gives them insights and superhero powers they have always wanted. Rather than wrestling with outdated spreadsheets and BI platforms that can’t keep pace with their growing volume of marketing channels and data, marketers can use Clarisights to independently explore and analyze all their data in a single and intuitive interface. Marketing teams around the world use Clarisights for every aspect of their performance marketing workflow – from integrating with data channels, creating and optimizing dashboards, and collaborating with teammates – all in real time.
Our Team: They want to scale their platform and become even bigger! That’s why we started to look for the Software Engineer who will join their team and work remotely from anywhere in Poland. For now, they have 2 teams – Database and ETL, and both are growing rapidly.
Software Engineer: Our engineering priority and product direction right now is making Clarisights 2.0. This means both building towards the future but also rebuilding our product and overcoming the mistakes and tech debt of the past. We need engineers with skill, creativity and
invention to help us build and execute on our engineering roadmap.
What Clarisights can offer you:
- a full-time position with flexible working arrangements,
- up to 100% of working remotely,
- 80-120k EUR gross on the CoE,
- 25-26 paid time off/year + public local holidays,
- an openness to training and mentoring, investments in development,
- a huge impact on the product in the fast-paced environment,
- being a part of a truly global and a diverse team,
- an office in Berlin and help with visiting it.
What Clarisights requires if it comes to the new Software Engineer role:
- min. 6 years of commercial experience (preferably with marketing department and databases),
- Excellent fundamental knowledge of Computer Science (as long as you have fundamentals that are strong and competencies that are flexible we are open for all different kind of specializations),
- assertive problem-solving and challenge-everything approach,
- focus on the details and out-of-the-box thinking,
- a reasonable English level (we’re an international team talking daily in this language).
Nice to have: knowledge of C++/Rust, Clickhouse, PostgreSQL.
If you think that is something for you, don’t hesitate any more and apply! 🙂