Join Veeam Team!
The Veeam® team invites you to work together on Veeam’s products in a modern and friendly environment in Prague.
We create software products for data protection, management, backup and recovery. Our solutions help banks and manufacturers, hotels and hospitals, airports and air companies to keep their data protected and always available. To name a few, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Gatwick Airport, Telefonica Germany, Telecom Italia, Porsche Informatik, L’Oréal Denmark, Volvo Car BeLux are using Veeam products.
Overall, we have 450,000+ customers around the globe.
We provide solutions for Microsoft Azure and Office 365, Amazon and Google public clouds. We help to protect Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL servers and databases. We support VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix virtualization platforms, Windows and Linux operating systems.
We leverage cutting-edge technologies to develop the most simple, flexible, reliable and powerful solutions in the industry. These challenging tasks are addressed by 4,500+ employees in 35+ offices over the world.
We are looking for a Software Developer in Test to join the team working on Veeam Backup for Office 365.
Technologies we work with:
- Latest C# (and some C++)
- REST, PowerShell, Bash
- .NET Framework 4.7.2 / .NET 6
- Visual Studio 2022, Rider
- Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Azure, Office 365, Amazon, Google
- Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, SAP HANA, MongoDB
What we expect from you:
- Proficiency with software testing methodologies
- Experience with integration and testing for a complex system
- Expertise in one or more programming languages such as C#, Java, C++
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline automation tools
- Enthusiasm for working at the systems level (below application) and close to the OS
- Advanced English language skills
- A university degree in a technical field
Will be an advantage:
- Proficiency with Linux, Windows, virtual machines
- Experience in script automation (Bash; PowerShell; VMware PowerCLI)
- Professional experience with computer networks. Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and basic network settings
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises, welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.