About the role
As the Social Media Project Manager for the Adecco Global Business Unit, you will be part of the Group Communications team, working to help shape and strengthen the social channel’s presence of Adecco globally. The role is project-based, and you will focus primarily on auditing Adecco’s global presence on social media, tracking channels, and implementing strategic consolidations.
We are looking for a team player with a can-do attitude, a highly-collaborative mindset, excellent project management skills, and preferably with relevant social media experience at a multinational corporation.
What you’ll be doing
- Own and drive the Adecco social media audit and consolidation project working closely together with our Group Social Media manager, Group Legal and the Adecco Global Communications team.
- Track and analyse the brands’ presence and performance on the different social media platforms, suggesting channel closings strategic mergers and consolidations.
- In collaboration with the Group legal team identify all existing channels and respond to non-approved ones.
- Cooperate with local stakeholders in countries to identify ownership of channels, gather background information, and relevant feedback.
- Update, coordinate and report on the project to local and global stakeholders
- At least 1 to 3 years of relevant experience as a social media manager, or digital marketeer
- Love and understanding of social media platforms and latest trends
- Relevant experience on social media in complex organisations with multiple business units and global and local stakeholders
- Highly collaborative mindset
- Excellent project management skills and ability to communicate
- Degree, education or experience in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Proficiency in written and spoken English
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We as a group are proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our [email protected] strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve a total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit, and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi-brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way. As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.