Location: Offices are in Lodz & Katowice, but work can be done 99% remotely
- Are you able to talk with Linux freely and you know it is not a species of penguins?
- Can you perform an API request between applications?
- Do you know what will happen if you type “rm -rf /*” on production (and no, it does not remove radio frequency)?
- Have you ever tried port forwarding (CS, Minecraft servers will do)?
- Do TCP/UDP jokes make you laugh, even though the latter often misses the point?
- Are you aware that authorization and authentication are two different things?
- Do you follow any security-related news or do you just WannaCry?
- Is your English level sufficient to freely read technical documentation?
- Would you be able to describe complex topics to a non-technical person?
- Do you constantly level up your tech skills and keep grinding all the time?
If you answered “yes” for most of those questions, do not hesitate and send your application! There is no better time to join cybersecurity ranks than now!
As a Senior Security Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Configuring various log collection methods – the more automated the better
- Deploying, documenting, and configuring SIEM solutions from many different vendors – mostly Leaders or Visioners in Gartner Quadrants
- Preparing reports presenting risks and vulnerabilities in the environment
- Periodical review of systems configuration
- Looking for continuous improvements to make sure that systems are as secure as they can be
- Participating in mitigation of zero-day vulnerabilities
- Setting up vulnerability scans and hunting for the newest threats
- Proactively suggesting the best way to increase the overall security score of the environment
- Creating queries and SIEM use cases
- Working with other teams to solve the security-related problem
- Hands-on experience with one of the log/data analysis tools (Elasticsearch, Kibana, etc.)
- Basic understanding of vulnerability scanners (Tenable Nessus, Qualys, etc.)
- Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK and other security methodologies
- Experience in any of the scripting languages (Powershell, Python, etc.)
- Previous experience with Splunk, MS Sentinel, QRadar, or other SIEM tool
- Hands-on experience in cloud services from any major provider (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
Additionally, a great asset will be:
- Security-related certificates, such as CompTIA Security +, CySA+, etc.
- Vendor certificates such as AZ-104, SC-200, AZ-500, MS-500, AWS Practitioner, etc.
- Other certificates which prove knowledge in the field of security and technology administration
What do we offer:
- You will work in a collaborative, close-knit team
- You will be able to learn a lot and develop your knowledge in IT Security
- You will have the possibility to participate in various vendor events organized only for business partners
- You will have access to an online learning platform with all the latest tech training
- You will be encouraged to work smart and work in your own way
- You will be a part of a leading global technology business
- You will be trusted to deliver your work
- You will get an extensive benefits package supporting your work-life balance, health, and comfort to work from home
- You will be able to work with top technology providers in the industries
- You will be first on the frontline to prevent any breaches to happen
About the Team
Fujitsu in Poland
Fujitsu offices in Poland are located in Warsaw, Łódź and Katowice. In Warsaw we perform sales and client support services. The Global Delivery Center Poland, located in Łódź and Katowice, employs specialists within business areas: Service Desk, Service Management, DX Services, Application & Multi-Cloud Services, Workforce & Workplace Services, Enterprise Cyber Security Services, Business Process Services oraz Program & Project Services.
In Łódź, Fujitsu also employs professionals for Fujitsu Business Services, in the following areas: Finance (P2P, O2C, General Ledger, Project and Contract Accounting, Treasury, Master Data, Bid Finance Team and Product Pricing Office), Supply Chain (Order Management & Procurement), Internal Audit, Assurance as well as HR Service Delivery.
At Fujitsu we firmly believe that technology enables people’s happiness and wellbeing. As it plays a more important role than ever before, we must put people at the center of everything that we do. We believe a human-centric approach is the only way to deliver on the promise of the digital.