Visual Studio (regular)
Contract of Employment: 10 000 – 17 000 PLN gross/mth.
B2B: 95 – 155 PLN net (+ Vat) ⁄ hr.
Somebody who, just like us, believes in the value of committed mistakes and searching for solutions, who bravely recommends improvements to existing systems, who combines the ability to work independently with teamworking skills. Somebody who meets the Clients’ needs pro-actively by offering them new solutions.
Our Team contains 4-5 Developers, and tester, TA, BA, PM, Support Engineers. We are working in close cooperation with client’s team.
Recruitment process (1-2 weeks, depending on your availability):
- – Analysis of the application,
- – Interview (2h) – held remotely as a video call, during which you will meet the future team, will answer HR questions and face up technical tasks on our VM,
- – Decision and feedback (in 1-2 weeks) – provided during phone conversation with valuable feedback,
- – Your opinion.
Your daily tasks on the job:
- You will be responsible for analysis, development, improvement and automation of a variety of core applications for different customers.
- Close collaboration with other team members with different roles (Technical Architect, Quality Engineers, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Support Engineers and other Developers) in order to deliver optimal solutions to our clients.
- You will write a code and unit tests for implementing user stories.
- You will create and improve monitoring processes.
- You will monitor the build quality and contribute the right unit and component tests that ensure the right coverage for your design.
- You will investigate and analyse defects in order to detect the root cause.
- You will be part of the code level support team, as well as cooperate with 3rd/2nd levels of support.
75%Creating new features
15% Maintaining current software
10% Meetings/Contact with client
Why it is worth joining us:
- There are two areas we excel at: delivering software and building relationships. Our developers and clients are both part of our project team. We are not familiar with the phenomenon of Dev-QA wars.
- Our people get regular support from several active communities (AWS, Azure, .NET, Java, Frontend etc.) We offer online courses, workshops and conferences to keep their expert knowledge up-to-date. You will also learn a lot on your own thanks to code reviews with your teammates. These practices apply to every project.
- Each of us has 8 days for their personal upskilling. This time is just for you to learn a new skill or master the ones that you already have.
- 43% of candidates joined Objectivity thanks to the recommendations of our employees. We are happy to see our people recommending their friends – thanks to them we are building a teams of experts who enjoy working together.
- Cooperation with foreign clients (80% of customers from the British market and 20% from Germany) gives us a great opportunity to use English on a daily basis and interact with different cultures.
- We are lucky to work with experienced experts. Nearly 50% of our staff are seniors! There is always someone to learn from.
- When asked what they like most about Objectivity (after 3 months of work), our new employees usually highlight: friendly atmosphere, committed and helpful colleagues, working with experienced experts, open communication and a solid approach to development.