Your tasks will include:
- Architect, develop, implement and maintain custom solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, SharePoint Online;
- Work in a development team;
- Collaborate with project managers, analysts, stakeholders.
What we expect from you:
At least 3 years of SharePoint development;
In-depth knowledge of ASP.NET, .NET, C#;
Understanding of enterprise application ecosystem;
Good interpersonal and collaboration skills, strong team working ability;
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
Will be an advantage:
Modern React, TypeScript experience;
SQL, Entity Framework;
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.