Your tasks will include:
- Receiving and processing users’ applications
- Handling users’ issues independently or handing them over to a more senior specialist
- Documentation and support for the user knowledge base
- Possible participation in the development and testing of the functionality of our company’s internal information systems
What we expect from you:
- Ideally, 2+ years of work experience
- Mandatory knowledge of English sufficient to be able to read technical documentation, to communicate (and to carry out tasks) in writing and in conversation with English-speaking users
- Experience with software and hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledge of the differences between CRM, CMS and CSS
- The desire and ability to learn new things quickly and independently
- Knowledge of ITIL, ITSM
- Understanding of the software life-cycle process
- Knowledge of API, REST, SOAP, HTTP
- Knowledge of the principles of distributed systems
- Knowledge of how relational databases work
- Knowledge of Python and Testing experience will be a plus
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.