Git (nice to have)
Remote work: 100%
Project language: English / Polish
Project length: Long-term cooperation
Rate: Up to 175 pln/h
Assignment type: B2B
We do high-level corporate sites, complex e-commerce, and sites with multi-layers user logins with WordPress. You will have the responsibility of making sure that on the basis of our ambitious UX- and design-work, beautiful and well-functioning sites are created to give our customers and their users smooth experiences.
We are focused on accessibility and performance and we always strive for giving the users a great experience. When you are ready, you will be asked to take the technical lead on the WordPress projects you are working on.
We do our projects in a hybrid between Waterfall and Agile.
- Developing complex WordPress sites
- Working on a wide range of WordPress sites
- 5+ years with WordPress
- High level of experience in creating custom themes and plugins for WordPress
- Familiarity with Frontend and Backend programming
- Very good English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Git
- Challenging international projects in a Scandinavian business culture
- Freedom of choice of equipment
- Long-term cooperation
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play
- Flexible working hours
- Co-financed benefits: Medicover card, Multisport card.
- Relocation package and internal reference bonus