We are looking for a Senior VAT Specialist to join an international company, which provides healthcare and pharmaceutical products and services. You will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation and submission of VAT returns and declarations, preparation of the VAT journals, as well as performing Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
Do you want to be a part of one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world? Do you want to develop your career and professional skills? This is your chance!
Your daily responsibilities:
– Timely and accurate preparation and submission of VAT returns, European Sales Lists, and Intrastat Declarations.
– Preparation of VAT reconciliations, assist with VAT reports, VAT return submission, and analysis
– Management of month/quarter/year-end financial close process
– Accurate and timely month-end reporting
– Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Tax or Finance
– VAT technical and compliance knowledge and experience
– Fluent in English (B2 or higher), will be used daily
– Advanced level in Excel
Why should you apply?
– Unterminated contract and competitive salary
– Modern offices are located in Prague 5 + opportunity to work from home
– Attractive benefits package: 5 weeks of vacation, sick days, meal vouchers, Multisport card, contributions for transportation, language courses, refreshments in the workplace, and others
– Flexible working hours – start and finish your work earlier
– Teambuilding and company events – to get to know your colleagues better
– Supportive and friendly multicultural team
Tagged as: english