CSS (nice to have)
HTML (nice to have)
UX Research (advanced)
Knowledge of African culture (advanced)
There’s a lot of talk about financial inclusion, however, for Africans to be able to meaningfully participate in global marketplaces for jobs, trade, travel, and more, we believe market inclusion is key.
What good is a verified passport if you can’t get a visa to go anywhere?
That’s why we are creating the building blocks for a more nuanced approach to digital identity. One that Africans can build up over time, and can include a number of verified data points, making it easier to access any desired product, service, or opportunity.
Now we are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to help create outstanding applications. Check out who we need to succeed and what challenges we can provide you with!
- Designing the mobile application from scratch and improving the existing product – you decide what tools and solutions will be used
- Participating in the whole product design process
- Introducing UX and UI quality standards at pawaPass – you will be the first full-time designer in our team
- Working across the entire design spectrum: UX strategy, customer research, UX/UI design, and Design QA to ensure a high-quality product is shipped
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows to communicate interaction and design ideas effectively
- Close cooperation with the development team, business, clients and end-users
- Min. 5 years of commercial UX/UI or Product Design experience in high-growth tech startups (B2B SaaS design experience is a must)
- Extensive knowledge of mobile applications, interfaces, patterns, features, and capabilities
- The ability to create distinctive graphics according to a consistent theme and adapt them to the ongoing needs in the product development process
- Knowledge of WCAG web standards
- Good command of Figma, Miro, and Google Workspace tools
- Proactivity and high level of organization of your own work, with strong skills in time management and planning
- Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes
- C1+ in English (both spoken and written) – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Knowledge of Africa – experience working on apps with African users (understanding data, internet, phone, language, constraints)
- Awareness of African culture – the experience of the impact of colors, images, and UI on the user’s experience from multiple African markets
- Experience with React Native base design system
- An understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- Participating in the disruptive project and cooperating with passionate team-mates
- Real impact on the project, possibility to take ownership
- Work fully remote or in a modern office in the Wroclaw city center (Poland)
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent full-time cooperation on a B2B contract
- 20 days off and paid sick leaves
- MacBook Pro M1
- Summer and winter parties – we really like to spend time together also after work 🙂
Let’s talk about the possibility of creating outstanding IT products for Africa together!