Unity 3D (master)
Unity 3D (master)
Homa Games is the world’s leading platform for creating and publishing mobile games. Game developers worldwide use Homa’s technologies to power their creativity. We’re a team of 100 creative, data-centric minds helping developers to turn their games into global hits played by millions of users. Based in Paris, we opened 5 offices in 4 countries in the last year and doubled our team.
Our strategy relies on powerful Tech built in-house. Homa’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to scout new trends and ideas, execute real-time A/B testing of all the game features through a no-code SDK, and distribute and monetize the games. Homa provides an end-to-end digital ecosystem through this platform for developers to focus on the right idea, optimize all the features, and distribute the games worldwide massively. Apps powered by Homa creators have been downloaded more than 500 million times.
We are a diverse team from various backgrounds (artists, business, engineers, entrepreneurs, ex strategy consultants) and origins (>20 nationalities). We are passionate about games and working with studios & platform partners worldwide (US, Europe, and Asia). We aim to give our games a step ahead of the competition, tailor-made support to our studio partners, and fair & transparent cooperation.
In October 2021, we raised a $50 million Series A round led by Northzone with the participation of Singular and renowned business angels, including King and FuboTV founders and Spotify founder Daniel Ek’s family office, on top of a previous $15 million round with seed investors Headline and Eurazeo in February.
Role and Missions – What you will do
As a Senior Game Developer you will join our Internal Studio to create the best hyper casual games taking advantage of our best internal tools.
Working in close collaboration with a Game Artist and a Game Lead, you will be in charge of fast prototyping and iterating on game pitches but also working on your own game concepts, features & mechanics.
Your missions will be the following:
- Develop game prototypes autonomously and in compliance with deadlines
- Iterate on these prototypes in order to deliver the best gaming experience
- Guarantee a robust and reusable code
- Ensure an optimal user experience and sprinkle your games with juicyness and addictive mechanics
- Suggest new concepts & ideas, thanks to your knowledge of current trends
- Mentoring other developers and sharing good practices with the rest of the team
You want to join an ambitious team working on successful Mobile games? If you recognize yourself in the following description, you’re probably the one!
- You have a strong experience working on Unity projects
- You have a significant track record and already released several mobile games
- You can build solid & scalable Unity code and know about mobile projects tech and business constraints
- You have a strong interest for the hyper casual genre and trends. In short: You are a video games fanatic
- Experienced in A/B testing methods, you never hesitate to challenge UX and tech options
- Player friendly, you are concerned to provide our players with the best and funniest game experience
- You can work autonomously
- You speak English fluently
We particularly value our people, rich from diversity. Some highlights to illustrate this:
- We value good work-life balance – 1/2 of our managers have kids or about to (maternity leave); we provide child care benefit (partnership with LPCR)
- We want to be diverse and inclusive: women account for 25% of the c-level, non-French account for 30% of the managers, Homa is home to 25+ nationalities
- Fully or partially remote contract in a full English speaking work environment
- Enjoy a competitive salary and benefits
- We support honest yet kind feedback, applied 360 across the company
- Don’t worry about being late, we offer flexible working hours