Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Act with mindset of “be consumer obsessed” by understanding what the consumer needs are in every touchpoint of account/banner within the area of responsibility and translate these learnings into creative executions. Implement consumer facing activities at every retail-centered consumer touchpoint [both offline & online] across lifestyle distribution channel in alignment with global and EE commercial strategy. Drive active implementation of EE Omnichannel Digital Activation strategy for accounts/banners in the scope. Support development of the EE Omnichannel strategy by proactive contribution on potential improvements.
- Understand what consumer needs are in every touchpoint of account/banner within the area of responsibility and translate these learnings into creative executions.
- Proactively support Manager Specialty Activation CZ/SK/HU in delivering omnichannel strategy and marketing activation plans for the Lifestyle accounts in close collaboration with Sales, Brand Communication (BC), Digital Partner Commerce (DPC) and Go To Market (GTM) teams.
- Execute Omnichannel activation strategy for Lifestyle channel in alignment with Manager Specialty Activation CZ/SK/HU with ultimate focus on premium experience across all consumer touchpoints and driving brand credibility in EE.
- Execute account activation plan and given campaigns with focus on quality, efficiency, consistency across all consumer touch points, deliver on time in full.
- Put special focus on implementation of Omnichannel Digital Activation strategy for accounts/banners in the scope. Integrate digital tools & platforms (Performance marketing, Social Media – FB, IG, TikTok) into activation plans and proactively focus on channels targeting Gen Z consumer.
- Co-manage Lifestyle Activation Budgets to ensure efficiency (ROI) in alignment with Manager Specialty Activation CZ/SK/HU.
- Ensure process speed, efficiency, and follow-up (POS/Digital Agency cooperation, communication flow, reporting, plan execution)
- Play an active role in supporting seasonal sell in meetings.
- Focus on driving full price sell through [both offline & online] and Brand presentation according to set KPIs [both offline & online].
- Implement in store communication materials through the lenses of sustainability with minimum carbon footprint possible.
- Regularly analyze campaign performance in area of responsibility and proactively drive improvement actions to strategically develop marketing initiatives.
- Closely cooperate with Brand Comms team to deliver joint activations if possible and constantly seek for synergies in activations.
- Closely collaborate with Account responsible teams for international banners with high relevance for our defined Trade Zone (Prague) to deliver impactful consumer activations.
- Proactively look for solutions to differentiate account activation from other lifestyle accounts.
- Execute special projects in alignment with Manager Specialty Activation CZ/SK/HU.
- Manager Specialty Activations CZ/SK/HU
- Sn. Manager Specialty Activation EE
- EE Cluster Omnichannel team
- Brand Activation Team
- EE Cluster Sales responsible
- Central Sales DPC team
- Central GTM team
- Account representatives
- External suppliers
- Net sales
- Campaign & hero articles sell out [both offline & online]
- Digital Activation KPIs
- Budget Administration (efficiency, accuracy)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working experience in Digital/Trade/Brand/Fashion Marketing will be an advantage
- Knowledge of full marketing mix in the areas of B&M and Digital will be an advantage
- Experience in market organization will be an advantage
- Creative mindset
- Project management skills
- Proven digital activation acumen
- Understanding of digital activation KPIs
- Business acumen, fluent in retail KPI’s
- Drive to constantly pursue improvement, drive for results and self-motivated
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Interest in fashion
- Advanced user of MS Office
- Business English
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- 2+ years of working experience within retail and/or marketing environment
- University degree in Business or equivalent
- Fluent English (both written and verbal) and Czech language are a must