Careers that Change Lives
A Day in the Life
The aim of the position is to provide Expertise, coordination, and execution of key strategic initiatives within the CEMA Virtual engagement solution, with focus on driving the digital transformation agenda to enable our internal stakeholder with the rights solutions.
The role will shape and define the solution architecture to transform the business requirements intro technical solutions and platforms , will take the end to end ownership of shaping the solution and defining the architectural approach , the deployment and acceleration of the digital channel, to expand customer reach and drive profitable sales for the Operating Units. In particular, leading deployment & launches of the platforms, catalogue adaptation to the local requirements, promotion internal/external, and customer onboarding.
The role will work in close collaboration with other regional Remote Engagement leaders, digital platforms team with the central functional managers, and with supporting functions as Commercial Analytics to continue drive innovation, anticipate needs, and provide solid support to the Operating Units.
• Shape and define solution architectures to transform the business requirements into technical solutions and platforms
• Take end to end ownership of shaping the solutions & defining the right architectural approach
• Implement and roll out high-impact digital initiatives in the country using the appropriate agile methodology and aligned with quality, compliance and legal guidelines of Medtronic.
• Influence, coach and support in the digital transformation journey, facilitating continuous improvement foster innovation mindset and culture within the CEMA region
• Drive the Virtual Co-creation workshop and implementing the Design thinking methodology to drive the initiatives
• Participate in the planning and execution of the different projects that move ideas from Ideation to Incubation and prototyping
• Lead project architecture, mobile integration, authentication flows, data integration, and any other custom technical integrations
• Conducts research, perform analyses, recommend new technology solutions, standard processes, tools and techniques to develop a compelling solutions and response to Medtronic business requirements.
• Provide technical expertise and serve as a trusted advisor to both internal stakeholders and executive decision-makers
• Preparation and timely delivery of all technical deliverables with respect to the solution
• Prepare and own the technical design and architecture for the digital solutions being delivered as part of the project
• Prepare data collection templates for gathering all required data for configuring the solution
• High level design document, Low level design document, Test cases for; Functional acceptance testing, Data gathering and configuration of the software service
• Understand the industry and market trends and determine new and potential business capabilities
• Play a critical role in working with partners to provide deep business applications guidance thru technical scenarios, support through solution build and first mile stakeholder engagements including Proof of Concepts, Architectural Design Sessions (ADS)
• Maintains solution templates, descriptions, presentations and makes them available to the solution team for reuse.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES :
The position requires a mix of business and digital competences in understanding evolving needs, capturing business requirements and, and driving effective technical execution. The role requires a high degree of business acumen and strategic thinking as well, to allow anticipating market trends and business need, and providing omni-channel strategies to meet the goals of the OUs.
The position plays a pivotal key role in the country and requires high influencing and communication skills at all levels including senior management, in addition to high degree of collaboration with business counterparts. With the continuous evolution of the strategy, flexibility, adaptation, and drive are highly valued.
The position requires experience collaborating on e-commerce projects, digital projects or IT projects with a commercial focus. Must be familiar with project management activities, structure and documentation and have an opportunity to evolve working practices as you identify improvements.
• Long-range vision/insight to determine strategic direction
• Ability to assess and prioritize opportunities to gauge the best return on time and money invested
• Understanding of health care system requirements
• Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and execute project plans on time and in budget
• Business-wide view and understanding of final business application for strategic initiatives under discussion
• Analytical skills (including understanding of business economics and financial measures)
• Ability to assess and integrate market & economics requirements within financial constraints
Interpersonal and Talent development
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work cooperatively and effectively in matrix environment, and manage teams indirectly
• Independency, autonomy, confidence
• Ability to communicate (succinctly and accurately) to various levels of management and customers
• Fluent in English
B.S. /B.A. degree
Enterprise Architecture / ITIL / Software design life cycle
• 7+ years hands on experience in software build, implementation, testing and hand over to support projects for end user facing software.
• ITIL certification and experience in delivering software and IT integration projects
• 7+ years’ experience in running requirements gathering workshops and functional/user testing workshops with the end customer
• Experience in bug/issue management on the delivered software to seek successful UAT sign off
• Medical Device background valued
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.