Golang (nice to have)
Docker (nice to have)
REST API (regular)
Unit Testing (regular)
Python 3 (advanced)
Egnyte is a provider of enterprise content governance and collaboration software.
Our platform empowers companies to work more efficiently and protect their business content.
Egnyte is looking for Software Engineers to join Monetization Infrastructure Team, which manages the Reseller portal, billing, and provisioning systems and provides our company with monetization flows and critical business information.
It’s an opportunity to get or improve the experience in areas of:
- fast, high-availability APIs,
- database performance,
- distributed computing,
- various Google Cloud Platform services.
- Own, improve, maintain and enhance code responsible for python services,
- Specify, design, and implement features that improve the utility, performance, and scalability of the platform,
- Influence architecture, features, and implementation of our product,
- Provide engineering support for live production issues as needed.
- At least five years of professional software experience in Engineering,
- Experience with software product life-cycle including supportability and monitoring,
- Advanced Python 3 knowledge,
- Experience with at least one of Python-based web frameworks (Flask, Falcon, FastAPI)
- Good understanding of Linux on the server-side,
- Understanding of automated test frameworks and unit tests
- Knowledge of software development best practices and willingness to guide less senior peers in that area,
- Solid English skills to effectively communicate with other team members.
- Experience with distributed computing and microservice-based architecture,
- Experience with Golang in the production environment,
- Practical experience with Docker,
- Frontend development experience (React)