Lionbridge Poland is seeking a talented individual to join us as a Senior Software Developer (Java & Azure).
You will be a Full Stack Developer, comfortable reviewing code and making architectural decisions. Unit testing and refactoring is the norm in your day-to-day development activities. Educating and mentoring less skilled team members should come naturally.
Why is this role exciting?
- You’ll be involved in coding day to day in Java and working in a cloud environment – preferably Azure;
- You’ll have an opportunity to learn/try new languages like C#;
- We offer a possibility to work with the latest technology building solutions for some of the largest companies in the world;
- You’ll be involved in building scalable and performant technology solutions;
- You’ll be joining our Content Platform team who are running our content ingestion and delivery platform processing millions of requests each hour.
- Taking high level business requirements and producing technical specifications, architecture designs, and ultimately code;
- Development of production quality code. Understanding and implementing design patterns. Writing unit and integration tests;
- Participating in product requirement and design reviews;
- Ability to work independently and with other Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers;
- Ensuring the highest level of technical quality, security, scalability, and stability in all products and teams that you are part of;
- Mentoring more junior engineers through code reviews and 1-2-1 sessions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience developing software using Java, primarily on Spring framework and related libraries;
- Experienced with JVM performance analysis and tuning;
- Experienced in building Cloud based solutions running on Azure Platform;
- Experienced building and maintaining high volume low latency scalable services using Java;
- Understand the importance of code reviews and use them in your current role;
- Experienced with and currently using Test Driven Development;
- Experienced with a microservice architecture using Docker and Kubernetes (AKS);
- Expertise in problem solving and debugging complex systems;
- Patient, flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure;
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work;
- Ability to work well within a team or alone;
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with minimal hands-on management;
- Good verbal and written English communication skills.
Not required but would be an asset:
- Familiarity with Spring MVC and WebFlux;
- Exposure to NoSQL clusters.
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in 26 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
- Access to the latest technological solutions;
- Work in a creative team and idea driven atmosphere;
- Flexible type of contract (work contract with employee benefits package including private medical care, sport card and holiday allowance or B2B contract);
- Day off on your birthday;
- Access to training platform;
- Fully remote work.
We kindly inform that Lionbridge reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.