For us, the most important thing is that Vue Storefront cares about people, their work-life balance, relations, and the impact they make on the community, tech & e-commerce world, and their private lives. Vibe, Self-driven, and Focus are Vue Storefront values, and we want to grow everyone who has a hunger for more and lives up to them!
Salary: 56,000 – 73,000 USD net + VAT (B2B) / annually
In the eCommerce integrations team, we are self-organized and highly autonomous. You will be working directly with key partners on integrating Vue Storefront with the biggest eCommerce platforms available on the market. This role requires a considerable amount of experience with the eCommerce platform and maturity. It is not suitable for everyone, but we believe it’s the best way to create great software.
- GraphQL, REST
- Node, Express
- Github Actions
- GCP, CDN, Redis
- Monorepo – Lerna, NPM packages publishing
What will you be doing in this role?
- Working closely with the eCommerce integration team
- Development/maintenance of integration with eCommerce platforms
- Contact and maintain relationships with partners
- Creation and assistance in project management
- Cooperation in creating new solutions
- Participating in product and integration meetings
What do we expect you to have?
- 5+ years of experience as Full-Stack developer/engineer
- Experience using backend technologies – we use Node.js
- Experience in scaling startup products
- Availability to work on duties
- Great experience with shipping to production, deployment, monitoring and observability
- Knowledge of working in accordance with CI/CD
- Understanding and knowledge how to deal with metrics
- English fluency
- ‘How we can make this better’ attitude in problem solving
- ‘Growing as a human being’ approach
What can you expect?
- Senior and experienced team
- Budget and tools for your skills Growth
- Fully Remote work with flexible working hours
- Values-driven culture, friendly and supportive work environment
- Contract type tailored to your need
- Engagement: it’s full-time engagement in every case
- Ability to regularly attend conferences and community events, both as participant and contributor
- Flat organizational structure: it helps to focus on what’s essential – have no barriers in communication, no Corpo-language, no going things around, no need to do things differently than most smartly and efficiently.
- Relations: VSF values healthy relations and spends time together – e,.g. two weeks with your teammates and families on Tenerife?
- Benefits: contract type depending on your decision, Medicover medical care package, access to the pool of courses, time to time workation, flexible working hours, working from wherever you want.