Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and in the UK. With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 900 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
What will be your role?
Get on board the PayFit rocket by joining the Engineering team as a Senior Software Engineer as part of the Business Automation tribe.
Your mission will be to contribute to the whole development process (from system design to delivery and monitoring). You will:
– Design, develop, test, and maintain robust APIs and services for maximum reliability, resilience, and scalability with security in mind.
– Work with a Product Manager & Product Designer on feature development & product initiatives.
– Partner with business stakeholders to drive impact through our technical choices.
– Participate actively in defining the architecture vision to better support our growing user base and scale accordingly.
– Maintain a high level of quality through extreme programming (XP) software development methodology, documentation, and pairing.
– Share your knowledge through workshops and coaching.
– Promote our engineering culture and best practices.
This job has been tailored for you if
You have the following qualities :
– At least 5+ years of experience as a hands-on Software Engineer/Architect
– Proven track record in designing and building highly complex systems
– Have a pragmatic, impact-driven mindset with a focus on solving the business problems at hand
– Ability to work in a diverse team
– Excellent communication skills
– Mastery of English (spoken & written)
We would be even more impressed if you :
– Have experience in event-driven architecture & Domain Driven Design
– Have experience in Infrastructure: Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud providers (AWS for example), GitOps.
1️⃣ Validation of the application
2️⃣ HR Telephone interview
3️⃣ Interview with an Engineering Manager
4️⃣ Short pair programming session followed by a system design interview with two engineers from the team (60-90mins, visio)
5️⃣ Interview with an Engineering Leader
6️⃣ Background check to verify your identity, diploma, and past professional experience in the context of your ISO27001 certification
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
• A Work From Anywhere policy to allow for flexibility! Depending on your contract, live and work permanently in one of our 4 countries of your choice or work abroad up to six months a year!
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!