Lionbridge Poland is seeking a Senior Software Developer (.Net) to support our global team. Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world.
Unit testing and refactoring is the norm in your day to day development activities. Educating and mentoring less skilled team members should come naturally.
- Designing process automations using C# and Microsoft .NET framework and various system’s APIs;
- Creating and modifying code using APIs from specification, performing unit tests, fix defects;
- Analyzing and designing solutions;
- Coordinating requirements gathering with other teams/functions;
- Estimating development effort and ensuring about its correctness;
- Coordinating development work during project lifecycle;
- Preparing and delivering life-cycle documents as required by project;
- Ensuring timeliness;
- Managing quality of deliverables;
- Suggesting changes to development process and driving its implementation.
- 5+ years’ experience in software development according to development standards;
- Working knowledge of C# and Microsoft .NET framework, MS SQL Server, T-SQL;
- Ability to write technical specifications, recommendations and development documentation;
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Analysis;
- Good knowledge of Entity Framework, WEB API and Azure
- Knowledge of ASP.NET (MVC5)/ASP.NET Core development will be considered as an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of English, both in speech and writing;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize the workload and to work to deadlines.
Not required but would be an asset:
- Knowledge of design patterns and good practices of clean code;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker;
- NoSQL databases like CosmosDB
- Knowledge of Hangfire;
- Knowledge of other BPM/Workflow based development environment;
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in 26 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles;
- Access to the latest technological solutions;
- Work in a creative team and nice atmosphere;
- Employee benefits package (including private medical insurance, sport card, holiday allowance);
- Day off on your birthday;
- Access to training platform;
- Fully remote work.
We kindly inform that Lionbridge reserves the right to contact only selected candidates.