Active Directory (advanced)
Node or Ruby (advanced)
Our Team is growing rapidly and always looks for new tech talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our Senior Software Developer (AD)!
We are looking Specialist to cooperate with our US client providing end to end global product engineering services. Right now we develop product that allows customers achieve identity-centric security with trusted, proven technology in each major category. Our tool will enable organizations of all sizes to better secure, manage, monitor, protect, and analyze information and infrastructure to help fuel innovation and drive their businesses forward.
Interested? Join us and become a part of a Acai Team!
Your main responsibilities for this position will be:
- Designing, developing and improving product, including critical features.
- Being focused on the quality, performance, and security of our existing as well as the new platform.
- Working in cross-functional teams to help define and build scenarios across feature areas.
- Collaborating with other Developers and Leaders to define the next generation functionality and scalability solutions for identity platform.
- Minimum 5 years of on-premise product design experience.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Experience with any scripting language such Ruby or NodeJS
- Security-first mindset.
- Working experience with Azure and AWS.
- Very good English skills (min. B2).
- Interest in security, identity, access management, or authentication.
- Experience with topics related to Identity.
- Completed studies with a technical profile.
It is worth joining us because of:
- Flexibility – working hours are flexible just like the work mode, you can work remotely or in a hybrid model from one of our modern offices in Białystok, Warszawa or Gdynia.
- Great atmosphere – we value a friendly, informal atmosphere, and direct contact with everyone in the company.
- Outstanding People – we understand that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. Therefore our team accommodates a fantastic blend of individuals and management that removes roadblocks.
- Modern technologies – we use proven technologies that are currently up-to-date. Even if you have not used all of them, you can make up for it with us!
- Unlimited possibilities – you’ll get the opportunity to develop your qualifications thanks to sponsorship for industry’s meetups and conferences as well as working on challenging international projects with the latest technologies.
- Private medical care and Multisport – we care about your health and wellbeing so you’ll get access to private medical care for you and your family, and partial funding for a sports card.
- Office perks – such as chillout rooms, delicious coffee, fruit Mondays, pizza Fridays etc.