Microsoft SQL (regular)
AWS / Azure (regular)
Sitecore 9/10 WMCS (master)
This is an excellent chance to be part of an agency who are independent, established and who have a vision.
About the role
You will be joining a technical team and will be reporting directly to the Lead Back-end Developer and working in a team of developers, designers, strategists and content specialists, to understand the project needs and requirements, translate these into new and improved web experience solutions, and collaborate with your teammates to bring these ideas to life.
You will have agency experience, strong technical experience and will be used to working within a cross-functional team including UX, creatives and front end developers. You will have a minimum 3 years experience in building web applications using .NET technology. Ideally you have further background in front-end development. You will be working as a part of an on-going green field projects with front-end and back-end developers, with some possible maintenance work on legacy codebases. You will be expected to deliver to high standards and with your technical expertise and experience.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities :
• Develop, architect, and maintain Sitecore-centric-based solutions.
• Accountable for the timely and technical quality delivery on Sitecore-related elements/phases for software development projects. • Work with existing projects in order to scale, maintain and improve their functionality.
• Work with the development team to spread knowledge and develop resources.
• Proficiency in Sitecore 9/10 development
• Expertise in adopting Sitecore Helix principles
• Understanding of Sitecore topologies, and architectures.
• Strong background in object oriented development techniques using Microsoft .Net and C#
• Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices
• Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, or other relational and document databases)
• Experience with WebAPI, Web Services, WCF, REST and Service Oriented Architecture
• Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
• Familiarity with performance and security related best practices
• Experience in working and managing cloud based environments (AWS and/or Azure)
• 3+ years experience
• Experience in headless CMS concept, Sitecore JSS/Headless Services
• Experience in automation environments PowerShell, Bash CLI
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
• Proven experience of developing websites
• Some experience with modern FE frameworks (React)
• Docker / Kubernetes experience
• Strong technical background
• Strong English and communication skills
• Should be able to fit in an existing team and hit the ground running
• Should be able to work under pressure with our team to keep to a delivery schedule for the project