We are looking for experienced Site Reliability Engineers to join our BigPicture product team – one of the leading project management tools on the market. Our Portfolio, Product, and Project Management software helps thousands of teams on all continents plan work, coordinate execution, track progress, and report on results with outstanding efficiency, accuracy, and clarity.
What we are looking for:
- Software engineering/Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
- You have the “Get things done” gene.
- You like working as part of a team.
Your daily tasks on the job:
- Architecting solutions for complex engineering problems
- Taking business-driven decisions
- Providing complete solutions that integrate with our infrastructure
- Working on the reliability of our internal systems to ensure maximum availability
- Helping the company to keep up with the latest technologies
- Spring Boot
How we work:
- Top-notch hardware: MacBook Pro and High-resolution monitors
- Ownership and having a real impact on how the company works and how our products are developed
- Flexible working hours
- No dress code
- Everyday communication in English and Polish
- And you can choose to work remotely or from our modern office in Warsaw with a fully-stocked kitchen: free breakfasts, snacks, tea, coffee, juices, fruits, veggies
Perks and Benefits:
- Training budget, and access to the latest books thanks to our in-house library
- Various internal knowledge sharing initiatives: tech guilds, workshops, and more
- Private healthcare
- Multisport card
- Incentive Equity Program
- Plenty of team building events
- Friendly work environment
Current DevOps team size:
- 13 DevOps and Software Engineers