We are expanding our operations into the Czech Republic and looking for (Senior) SAP EWM ABAP Developers who would like to join a world-class SAP SCM consulting company.
You will have the chance to:
- Work with the newest technologies such as S/4Hana, EWM, MFS, Fiori, etc.
- Expand your business domain knowledge in the area of Warehouse Management and Logistics
- Successfully develop solutions in the area of Supply Chain Execution
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with SAP EWM ABAP
- Minimum 5+ years with any SAP ABAP module
- Experience in Transportation, LE-Shipping, SD and MM will be a great plus
- Functional / technical proficiency with at least 3+ full cycle SAP implementations
- Strong programming skills
- Good cross-module knowledge
- Experience in various industries and good understanding of their processes
- Willingness to contribute to the organization in terms of knowledge sharing, competency building and team work
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree
- Fluent English and Czech
- Other languages are an asset but not obligatory (e.g. German, French, Spanish, Swedish, etc.) but not obligatory
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Readiness to travel occasionally if the job requires it
- Interesting, complex international projects and an opportunity to work for different industries
- Personalized development program, regular feedback sessions and training opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Additional social benefits
- Small-to-medium-sized teams
- Friendly working environment
- Flexible working hours
Committed to innovation, since 1969 we operate worldwide, with consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We provide global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, Westernacher Consulting is the global leader in business process and technology innovation.
Living, working, operating in partnership. We are inquisitive, creative thinkers with strong entrepreneurial spirit. We question new ways of working, think differently and are willing to try out new approaches to create value and innovation for our customers. All of this makes us pioneers in our field and keeps us responsive, quality-focused and results-oriented.
Powered by JazzHR