Ruby on Rails (advanced)
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup Development House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Back-end Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer, who will help us build amazing products for new startups.
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be able to deliver a few projects (software products created from scratch) within a year!
- Do you wonder what project you would join? Check out our previous projects: IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria… and try to guess what exciting, brand-new project is waiting for you!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills,
- You’ll be part of one of the best Development teams (this year we were named a Top Developer by Clutch)!
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of commercial experience or proven track record of using Rails in commercial projects.
- You can write detailed application tests,
- You know how to take full advantage of the Rails framework,
- You know how to write efficient code,
- You know how to explore the code, find logical errors, pay attention to unconsidered issues and edge cases,
- You have some commercial experience with frontend technologies,
- Your focus is clean code.
- At least B2 in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must,
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organization skills – we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team,
- Proactive attitude towards implementing changes,
- Attention to detail.
- Exhibit passion for new technologies and startups!
- Pet projects, presence in Ruby community, passion, passion, passion!
- Any other programming languages and frameworks.
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or from our office in Warsaw
- 20 days of paid break per year on a B2B contract
- Growth-driven culture: learning budget for every team, knowledge-sharing initiatives, individual career paths, and regular evaluation of your development
- Startup approach, which means international teams, many greenfield projects, and gaining hands-on experience at every stage of the product development cycle
- Freedom to choose the best tools and tech to achieve your team’s goals
- Trustworthy devices – we work on MacBooks
- Basics: Multisport card possibilities and private healthcare package
Write to us, call us, join us and let’s make some startups grow!