Agile (nice to have)
Ruby on Rails (master)
Ruby on Rails (master)
We are Monterail – a team of over 150 experts working together to create meaningful software. We believe in knowledge-sharing, autonomy, respect, and inclusivity. That’s what makes us work so well together.
During our work, we discover some unknown paths, sometimes we walk along the known roads. Nevertheless, we always find a way to figure things out and embrace the challenges in front of us.
Our caring approach and support are here to help you strive and learn from the best.
Discover your way at Monterail.
We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer who will join our team and help us create elegant and efficient web applications.
- Extensively experienced and have killer abilities in Ruby on Rails
- Knowledgeable in SQL databases, especially postgres
- Focused on writing clean & SOLID code
- Checking your code with unit and integration tests (e.g. RSpec)
- Equipped with real-world GIT experience
- Experienced with the whole life cycle of projects (kickoff, deploy to production → maintenance)
- Able to choose suitable architecture for a project (we like but are not limited to clean architecture, services-based)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Open to learning and discovering new ways of solving problems
- Ready to discuss and iterate over your ideas during code reviews
- Previous experience in GraphQL, non-rails setup, DDD and, messaging mechanisms
- Familiarity with terraform, kubernetes, docker
- Know-how connected to AWS (EC2, RDS, SQS, Lambda, Cloudwatch)
- Work closely with the client and team to build state-of-the-art web projects
- Drive innovation and improvements in our projects and development processes
Apart from project-related work, you can also:
- Coordinate tech initiatives and expand our knowledge base
- Explore the path of tech-leading
- Be a vital part of our sales estimation squad
- Delve into the world of leadership
- Recruit the best people to Monterail
15 000 – 25 000 PLN + VAT (B2B Contract)
or 12 450 – 20 750 PLN gross on an employment contract (UoP)
Negotiable depending on skills, experience and your potential.
Watch the recordings from our very own Montetalks: Ruby event here
- You’ll get your top-notch hardware tailored for your needs
- Remote work or hybrid model from our office
- Benefits programme with gift cards
- Private medical care
- English classes. Talk the talk. Walk the walk
- Self-development time for your growth
- Access to HearmeApp – online psychological counseling
- Hi!5 leave – an additional holiday from us to you