CSS (nice to have)
Our Team is growing rapidly and always looks for new tech talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our ServiceNow Consultant/Architect/Developer!
We are looking for Service Now Specialist to work with our client – one of the world’s largest telecommunications company (provider of mobile telephone services in the U.S). Currently we maintain and develop a few systems for this client (e.g. e-learning platform, social media app).
Right now our customer is moving its services to ServiceNow and due to that fact we need a Professional that will verify their approach and will help to implement new solutions.
Interested? Join us and become a part of a Acai Team!
Your main responsibilities for this position will be:
- Designing and improving processes in various ServiceNow products.
- Participating in implementation, customization, and maintenance projects.
- Taking part in collecting and analysing requirements.
- Supporting defining ServiceNow services development strategy.
- Working closely with the Project Team.
This offer will be a perfect match for you if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in implementing and maintaining the ServiceNow platform.
- Very good English skills (min. B2).
- Logical thinking and multitasking mindset..
- ServiceNow Certification.
- Experience in data migration processes.
- Completed studies with a technical profile.
It is worth joining us because of:
- Flexibility – working hours are flexible just like the work mode, you can work remotely or in a hybrid model from one of our modern offices in Białystok, Warszawa or Gdynia.
- Great atmosphere – we value a friendly, informal atmosphere, and direct contact with everyone in the company.
- Outstanding People – we understand that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. Therefore our team accommodates a fantastic blend of individuals and management that removes roadblocks.
- Modern technologies – we use proven technologies that are currently up-to-date. Even if you have not used all of them, you can make up for it with us!
- Unlimited possibilities – you’ll get the opportunity to develop your qualifications thanks to sponsorship for industry’s meetups and conferences as well as working on challenging international projects with the latest technologies.
- Private medical care and Multisport – we care about your health and wellbeing so you’ll get access to private medical care for you and your family, and partial funding for a sports card.
- Office perks – such as chillout rooms, delicious coffee, fruit Mondays, pizza Fridays etc.