Micro frontends (nice to have)
ProtoBuf (nice to have)
React / React Native (master)
We are looking for a talented Developer who is eager for challenges to work/gain more experience with React Native!
Our perfect candidate should have:
5 years of experience in React + at least 1 year of experience with Native ( we can provide training for Native)
4+ years of commercial experience in React Native
We are currently working on a project for one of the largest property management insurance companies in the United States.
We create desktop and mobile applications that are used to support the selection and purchase of insurance. Right nowe we are starting a new project with this client so you will be working on creating new features mainly.
In this position there is an opportunity (not a necessity) to take a leadership role. The responsibilities of a leader would include: taking part in building the architecture, planning, delegating tasks. You would also be responsible for contacting the client to discuss the progress of the work.
Recruitment process: 30-minute initial interview with recruiter ->50-minute technical panel with Acaitem -> brief technical interview with client -> welcome in Acaisoft! 🙂
- Software development using React Native.
- Implementing new features according to the requirements.
- Taking care of the optimization of the application.
- Covering the source code with unit and integration tests.
- Participating in the requirement discussion meetings, providing feedback on inconsistencies, and open issues.
- Flexibility – working hours are flexible just like the work mode, you can work remotely or in a hybrid model from one of our modern offices in Białystok, Warszawa or Gdynia.
- Great atmosphere – we value a friendly, informal atmosphere, and direct contact with everyone in the company.
- Outstanding People – we understand that great teams are about personalities, not just skills. Therefore our team accommodates a fantastic blend of individuals and management that removes roadblocks.
- Modern technologies – we use proven technologies that are currently up-to-date. Even if you have not used all of them, you can make up for it with us!
- Unlimited possibilities – you’ll get the opportunity to develop your qualifications thanks to sponsorship for industry’s meetups and conferences as well as working on challenging international projects with the latest technologies.
- Private medical care and Multisport – we care about your health and wellbeing so you’ll get access to private medical care for you and your family, and partial funding for a sports card.
- Office perks – such as chillout rooms, delicious coffee, fruit Mondays, pizza Fridays etc.