React Native (advanced)
React Native (advanced)
Our mission at Geniusee is to help businesses thrive through tech partnerships and strengthen the engineering community by sharing knowledge and creating opportunities
We care about Trust, Partnership, Transparency, and Responsibility. We offer a safe, inclusive and productive environment for all team members, and we’re always open to feedback
About the project:
US Fintech Startup – mobile app empowers users to make smart financial decisions by process automation of managing, monitoring, and maximizing credit card rewards & benefits, helping users to earn thousands in rewards and savings every year. You will work on creating a financial hub that integrates all financial and pseudo-financial accounts in one account.
What you will need:
- Experience with React Native 3+ years;
- Experience with Typescript 3+ years;
- Experience with Apollo;
- Experience with GIT and branching workflows;
- Expert understanding of React Native design patterns and best practices;
- Expert understanding of building highly secure products;
- English: Intermediate Strong or higher.
What will be a plus:
- You can operate independently without close supervision or day-to-day direction;
- You think outside the box and can devise brilliant solutions to difficult problems;
- You pick up and apply new concepts quickly;
- You appreciate the incorporation of security best practices in your code.
What will you do:
- Contribute as part of a scrum team dedicated to building a quality product;
- Write structured, tested, readable, and maintainable code for React Native apps;
- Debug and resolve technical issues;
- Contribute to designing and maintaining application architectures that are secure, reliable, performant, and scalable
- Contribute to creating and improving engineering processes and establishing best practices
- Stay current with the latest front-end technologies, processes, and best practices and share your findings with the rest of the team;
- Provide a positive, polite, and open-minded style of communication.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- English classes;
- Exciting and challenging projects all over the world on a long-term basis;
- Flexible working hours;
- Career development opportunity;
- Health/Sports Benefits;
- Informal and friendly atmosphere, a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
- Paid vacation (18 working days) and 10 sick leaves;
- Unlimited work from home (remote) or in the office.
Reasons you will love working at Geniusee:
- Employee-friendly working conditions: One of Geniusee’s core values is treating each team member like a trusted partner. You get to choose your work environment because you know yourself best.
- Teamwork beats distance
- We put effort into maintaining a happy, friendly atmosphere within the team. We see each other at team meetups, workshops, G-talks, marathons, and other events.
- Excellent tools and equipment
You don’t have to worry about your work gear, Geniusee will provide you with high-quality hardware appropriate for your job description.