RESTful API (regular)
iOS frameworks (regular)
About the project:
Currently for one of our projects from the Netherlands we are looking for a well-skilled developer who would like to join a newly created Microservice Team.
The project is Tech Transformation in different areas in Retail like Merchandizing, Supply Chain, Stores and Online portfolio of the customer. The existing AS-IS is a custom Oracle based software that we would like to convert into Open Source based, container led microservices/ business services using an event driven approach.
- Backend: Kotlin, Spring Boot /Quarkus, Kafka, Postgres, MongoDB
- Testing: Gatling, WireMock, REST Assured, Spring Cloud Contract testing, MockK
- Frontend: React + Next.js
- Mobile: React Native
- Infrastructure: Azure, Terraform, Kubernetes (AKS), Helm, Docker
- Methodology: Hexagonal architecture (DDD)
- 2022: R&D phase – where you will have an occasion to test new solutions
- 2023: Microservices and production phase
- Strong TypeScript knowledge is required.
- Strong experience with IOS and Android development
- Knowledge of React assumptions (DOM,JSX, Component Lifecycle)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPMetc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement
- Experience of working in Agile project.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript ( ES6 0r ES7)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Good knowledge of English (min. B2 level)
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications.
- Build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API’s.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native, Kotlin developers, a Product Owner, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Connecting react component to Microservices and Backend data
- Juicy tech stack: https://tech-radar.stepwise.pl/
- A great work environment with passionate and skilled people
- No procedures and other corporate “beauties”
- A flat organization with no levels of middle management between staff
- Possibility of choosing tools, languages & libraries
- International projects from France, Germany, Netherlands and UK
- We know what is Work-Life Balance by example
Still not convinced?
We invite you to our office. See how we work and talk to the team.