React Native (regular)
React Native (regular)
Hi there! We are the biggest European Python Powerhouse with over 17 years of experience, 7 offices in Poland, and a deep commitment to Agile principles. Join a group of 500+ professionals dedicated to helping customers build outstanding products.
Are you the NEXT one?
- Have at least 1 year of commercial experience in React Native.
- Familiarity with state/data management libraries (Redux etc.).
- Experience with TypeScript – 100% of RN projects in STX Next are developed in TypeScript
- Practical knowledge of unit testing in React using Jest and React Native Testing Library.
- Knowledge of functional programming paradigms.
- Ability to write clean, readable, and testable code.
- Familiarity with app management tools: Google Play Console and Apple AppStore Connect.
- Released at least one application to Google Play and AppStore.
- Communicative English (B2).
Nice to have:
- Native mobile development experience (Obj-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin)
- Created a native module bridge for React Native.
- Experience with GraphQL and Apollo Client.
- Experience with app automation tools, like Bitrise.
- Experience with Detox E2E tests
What does working for us look like?
- Cooperate with the best and very experienced React Native developers – we do code review, pair programming, internal workshops, hackathons, and tech talks and we are great enthusiasts of this technology.
- Work in Agile-based methodologies and only in React Native projects.
- Various kinds of projects – from a startup based if you like constant changes and new challenges to corporate if you prefer stability.
- Developer-friendly process – Unit tests, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and E2E tests.
- Various growth options not only directly in software development – you can work as a technical recruiter, work on project estimation, write technical articles, or take part in sales processes and meet with potential clients.
- Work on dedicated tools – MacBook Pro.
The monthly salary is calculated assuming 168 hours worked within a month. The salary may change depending on the number of working days within a given month.
Perks for you:
- Conferences, books, online or offline courses – use your annual training budget and decide on the direction of your professional development. STX Next covers 75% costs of training, conferences, and language course
- Bring your own device option – do you only enjoy working on your own computer? No problem, just bring it in to our office and get a financial equipment bonus
- Internal referral program – want to help us to expand our team of superheroes? Recommend a friend to STX Next and get a bonus.
- Leader’s support- conferences’, internal trainings’ and permanent meetups’ speakers – join the STX Next crew and work with true enthusiasts and professionals!
- Events – craft Thursdays, Friday movie marathons, and board games – join local events in your office
- Reimbursed private medical care (Medicover) and Multisport – we care about the health and well-being of our colleagues. Choose a sports card and dedicated medical care for yourself and your relatives
- Monthly party budget – they say that a little party with your colleagues is always a good idea 🙂
- Work-life balance – we are open to discuss individual needs. Set up working hours and limited remote work scheduled with your team and manager, in a way that works for both sides.
- Growth review – Junior, Regular or Senior? Every half a year we have a chance to discuss acquired skills and prepare a development plan for the upcoming months.