Full Stripe Technologies
Senior React developer
Our client is looking for a very experienced React developer to join a mature startup founded in 2015 with currently 70 employees.
We know public transport is stressful and time-consuming, so we came up with a better option: door-to-door service in a private car.
We have developed a platform that connects travelers with local drivers who will transport you from one city to the next. We also give you the opportunity to explore sights/attractions along the way.
The unique service has taken the world by storm, and we’ve since expanded to 63 countries, on every continent (except Antarctica).
On a typical day you will:
- Work on our next level shuttle platform.
- MVP: https://naplesshuttle.com/pool/landing/naples-to-positano
- Improving our back-office tools.
- Optimize and improve existing UI to accommodate growth.
- Mentor; help other team members grow professionally.
- React on Next.js
- Node on Nest.js, TypeScript, Mongo
- Strong React.js expertise
- 4+ years of experience in React
- Some backend skills
- KISS principles in mind
- Have a “can-do” attitude
- Be a team player with an agile mindset
- Continuous improvement in your heart
- Ability to work on product architecture
- Willingness to coach others
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good business brain
- No corporate BS, result-oriented team.
- Fully remote working
- Up to 500 € per day
- Long-term contract
- Work in a product team, directly influencing company growth.
- Flexible work hours
- Ownership of your work
- Opportunity to grow professionally into a leadership role