Hitachi Energy provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset intensive industries such as energy, utilities and mining solve their biggest challenges, from plant level, regional network scale, to global fleet-wide operations. At Hitachi Energy, it’s the people that matter most – to us and our customers. Which is why we’re always looking to add more talent to our team. Knowledge is critical. Drive is essential. Creativity is the key.
Currently we are looking for a candidate to work as part of our Global Lumada Core Team supporting Enterprise Software (ES) product group in delivering Lumada Portfolio.
- Define test objectives, write and execute test cases and test scenarios and perform planning activities
- Create automatic tests and support their maintenance
- Effectively document identified defects. Cooperate with developers to resolve any product issues
- Continuous expansion of skills in the field of testing and knowledge of the project’s business domain
- Being a member of a cross discipline team, active participation in all team’s activities, focusing on a common goal
- More than 5 years of professional experience in quality assurance
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies
- At least basic experience in low level (API, integration) testing in microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Python, Robot Framework, Azure DevOps and Postgres is a plus
- Good understanding of the microservices architecture and testing related topics (i.a. message queues, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills who is eager to learn new things
- Good spoken and written English
- Nice to have: Experience in Azure DevOps / Jira / Helm