Get to know us better
CodiLime is a software and network engineering industry expert and the first-choice service partner for top global networking hardware providers, software providers and telecoms. We create proofs-of-concept, help our clients build new products, nurture existing ones and provide services in production environments. Our clients include both tech startups and big players in various industries and geographic locations (US, Japan, Israel, Europe).
While no longer a startup – we have 200+ people on board and have been operating since 2011 we’ve kept our people-oriented culture. Our values are simple:
- Act to deliver
- Disrupt to grow.
- Team up to win.
The project and the team
We are a team of Developers and Network Engineers working on automated configuration migration workflow and client side implementations. Our Engineers created a green-field solution and contribute to the projects with their knowledge of networks, security, software and hands-on experience to deliver a working service from start to finish.
Other things to know:
- Every team member gets onboarded via an online training course which includes a case study, live training sessions, lab and individual assignments
- We have unlimited opportunities to learn, practise and get certified both in programming languages and domain knowledge
- We work in a multi-vendor environment
- We collaborate closely with Professional Services engineers on the customer side
- The client is based in the US
We work on multiple interesting projects at the time, so it may happen that we’ll invite you to the interview for another project, if we see that your competencies and profile are well suited for it.
As a part of the project team, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing concepts, curating knowledge and delivering product changes in small increments
- Changing the PoC to a full-size feature to be added to the customer’s core product
- Validating the solution with end-users (demo deployment)
- Releasing the solution to the open-source community or as a proprietary product
Do we have a match?
As a Python engineer you should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming concepts and Multi-Threading
- Experience in CICD tools, preferably GitHub
- Good knowledge of Linux and Docker
- Knowledge of Restful API
- Knowledge of computer networks and network protocols
- English (B2+ Level) for everyday conversations and knowledge sharing
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
Beyond the criteria above, we would appreciate the nice-to-haves:
- Knowledge of the latest in Python, including 3.9+ specifics
- Knowledge of best coding practices (like Clean Code)
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL Alchemy
- Experience in GitHub Actions
- Knowledge of firewalls and network security
- Ability to collaborate in distributed teams
More reasons to join us
- Flexible working hours and approach to work: fully remotely, in the office or hybrid
- Professional growth supported by internal training sessions and a training budget
- Solid onboarding with a hands-on approach to give you an easy start
- A great atmosphere among professionals who are passionate about their work
- The ability to change the project you work on