Keen Software House
Windows Platform (advanced)
Our flagship title, Space Engineers has been sold to over 4 million players all over the world which led to lifetime gross revenue above $72 Million. Space Engineers is an open-world engineering sandbox game available on Steam for PC and Xbox. We are actively considering other platforms at this time.
We want to create games that are based on real science, real facts, real physics, and real emotions. We want to use our games to promote science and to encourage creativity. We want to help foster an interest in space exploration, physics, history, and all STEM fields. We want players to learn new stuff while playing our games.
We are searching for a highly skilled and experienced Programmers. You could be developing our in-house game engine VRAGE 2.0, games such as Space Engineers and/or new, unannounced projects.
Check our current open positions at Keen Careers and don´t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Currently we are looking for SENIOR level Programmers mostly with the following experiences:
- Min. 5+ years experience with C# programming (90% of our coding)
- At least 1 shipped AAA title for PC or consoles (XBOX, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch)
- Knowledge of C++ (10% of our coding)
- Intermediate English – we are international team and have colleagues from more than 25 countries
- Responsible, well organized, good time management
- Friendly, curious, creative
- Don´t be a C-player: What is the difference between an A-player and a B-player in the context of recruiting
Considered a plus:
- Advanced math and physics knowledge
- Interest in science and space research
- Avid gamer
Where does your specialty fit more?
- Developing next generation of our in-house game engine VRAGE which has been redesigned from scratch (featuring: data-oriented architecture, parallelization, ray-tracing and global illumination, GPU driven pipeline, crossplay multiplayer/networked physics, true next-gen voxel system, seamless large worlds, multi-platform support)
- Developing Space Engineers (implementing new game features or optimization, rendering techniques, physics simulations, etc.) or working on unannounced project
- Developing AAA user-interfacing part of the editor and other engine tools for Space Engineers
- International team
- A friendly environment without a corporate approach
- Work on already very successful games
- Incentive system benefits – bonuses
- Modern and comfortable offices in Prague (Orangeria – https://oranzerie.cz/ ) with coffee, tea, healthy snacks, and much more!
- Unlimited home office
- Possibility of (fully) remote cooperation, or a relocation package
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Unlimited sick days
- Company breakfasts and other company events (BBQ, parties, workshops,…)
- Dedicated time for studying
POSSIBLE START: Immediately or upon discussion
LOCATION: Prague, Czech Republic or remote cooperation possible