We’re looking for a new Senior Product Manager to join our 20-people Product Management team
. Check out our Team’s expert blog here
Since last year, we’ve been building a new team of Product Managers. Our goal is to build world-class products, elevate the product strategy and execution support we deliver to our clients.
Our business and team are growing really fast. That’s why we’re looking for YOU!
- PLN 18 500 – 26 500 Before Tax (Business Contract); or
- PLN 15 400 – 22 100 Gross (Employment Contract)
- Salary: base salary + salary review every 6 months
- Perks: + 1 000 PLN home office bonus, Multisport card, private health insurance, discounts on Apple products, development budget, and more!
- B2B: +20 paid days off
- Required skills: 3-year experience in managing complex fintech products; C1+ English; experience in Agile
- Location: Poznań, remotely in Poland, remotely in the EU, relocation to Poland
- Supporting Netguru’s clients in developing a viable vision, strategy, and roadmap for their products. Working on product discovery and development in order to increase the client’s business value.
- Gaining a deep understanding of our customers’ needs, requirements, and objectives through taking part in market research, experimentation, user testing, implementing continuous feedback systems, and performing data analysis.
- Defining and tracking the success criteria and metrics.
- Creating MVPs, validating assumptions and technical requirements, managing backlogs, making clear decisions on priority and roadmaps.
- Being an advocate of Netguru’s product culture, applying the best product management practices and tools (such as Design Thinking, Lean Startup, Outcome-Driven Innovation etc.).
See the way we work here!
We expect you to have:
- (Must-have) At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager,
- (Must-have) Experience in managing complex fintech products,
- (Must-have) Excellent command of written and spoken English (CEFR C1+),
- Proven experience and understanding of Agile methodologies,
- Good understanding of business model design and validation,
- Strong analytical skills, ability to research and to derive insights from large amounts of data,
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, questioning the status quo and assertively striving to implement new solutions,
- Good understanding of technology to map business goals to software requirements.
Perks & Benefits:
- Access to the WorkSmile platform offering benefits adapted to your preferences:
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Life insurance,
- And hundreds of other options to choose from 15 categories (shopping, leisure, travel, food, etc.).
- Support for your growth – a book budget and a head/manager’s budget available to every employee.
- Discounts on Apple products.
- One-time 1000 PLN home office bonus.
- Various internal initiatives: webinars, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll have ownership on shaping innovative software products. We work both for start-ups and big enterprises (clients like Anime Digital Network, Solarisbank, Volkswagen, IKEA, or Keller Williams). You’ll have an impact on our clients’ new and existing products.
- You’ll have a possibility to scope the role: you will have a high degree of autonomy, room for experimenting and questioning the status quo.
- You’ll receive lots of knowledge and support from your Product Management Team.
- You’ll give and receive regular feedback from people you cooperate with and from your <a href="https://