Who are we?
PayFit simplifies payroll management and HR processes for SMBs. PayFit is an automated SaaS solution to help business owners and HR professionals save time and money allowing them to refocus on what really matters: their employees. Since 2015, we have set ourselves a mission to support the digital transformation of HR management through our ever growing range of product features and services. We have a strong presence in France and have been quickly growing in Germany, Spain and in the UK. With 7,000 customers in 4 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in Europe.
Today, we are more than 900 employees at PayFit and we all share four core values:
• Care for each other
• Always stay humble
• Strive for excellence
• Live and work with passion
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and an environment that enables fulfillment in freedom & responsibility.
What will be your role?
Get onboard the PayFit rocket as a Senior Product Designer !
Driven by PayFit’s strong design culture, you will be part of the Design Growth team.
You’ll work as a senior internal Design consultant for our local and global teams. Your mission will be to: define, craft and ship new experiences that will empower admins, managers and employees to use PayFit autonomously.
You’re excited by simplifying complex problems and working with different teams : your colleagues will look up to you as their design expert to make PayFit an outstanding product in the HR industry.
• Full-stack designer. You’re a master of the double diamond design process, fully autonomous from discovery to delivery; translating research insights from our customers & stakeholders into delightful product user experiences.
• Team worker. Be the users’ voice of your cross-disciplinary team, as you’ll build and ship new features together. Come up with quick solutions, in cooperation with product managers and engineers, to feed the product iterations.
• Coach. PayFit has a strong design culture thanks to the teams’ ability to collaborate with designers. Your role goes beyond executing design but also coaching your coworkers in contributing to the process while working with you.
• Design advocate. Your assignments will rotate among different tribes depending on their needs. Your expertise will be essential for the growth of the adoption of Design methods all across the company.
This job has been tailored for you if you…
• Have experiences designing and shipping digital products and systems, not only websites
• Have strong user research skills & principles (data tracking, user interviews & observation, prototype for user testing etc…)
• Have an organized and ambitious mindset to follow the development of the team
• Have a highly lean, and agile mindset with a strong attention to detail for clean and simple products
• See the value working on multiple facets of the product & in different departments.
• Have great communication skills and can use them for advocacy, simplification and team engagement.annual and quarterly roadmap creation…), empower the vision & bring energy to your team.
We would be even more impressed if …
• You are a real team player who wants to build a big success story with us
• You speak english fluently and you want to work in an international and dynamic environment
• You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
• You want to learn, improve and gain responsibility
Icing on the cake
• Extended case studies on previous projects
• You have worked before as a consultant or freelancer
• Good taste of Product Marketing strategy (branding, go to market, etc..)
• You understand how engineers think their way around and you collaborate with them easily.
• Fluent in German, not required but would be a big plus.
• CV submitted with portfolio including design A-Z project examples.
• First call with Zalihata, Design Ops, to exchange on your experience, your professional goals & desires and measure the potential fit with the mission.
• Case study or Project review.
• Online meeting with a PM and an Engineer.
• Meeting with some managers & members of the leadership team.
What we offer
• An international and dynamic team with the opportunity to visit our different offices (Paris, Berlin, Barcelona, London)
• A Work From Anywhere policy to allow for flexibility! Depending on your contract, live and work permanently in one of our 4 countries of your choice or work abroad up to six months a year!
• 150 euros equipment budget to comfortably work from home
• A gym at our Paris office and a Gymlib membership with preferential rates
• Restaurant tickets card (Swile)
• 20 weeks of maternity leave supported by PayFit and 4 weeks of partner leave (Signed the Parental Act)
• Health insurance (supported to 60% by PayFit)
• One day per year dedicated to volunteer for an association
• A fulfilling and inclusive workplace, offering equal opportunities for any minority, disability, gender identity and sexual orientation. Don’t forget: everyone fits at PayFit!