Just like we want to empower our customers, it’s important at Gen that team members have the support they need to do their best work. This includes flexible working options with generous time off and competitive compensation. Diversity, equity, and benefits package. Diversity and inclusion are foundational to how we do business, and we strive to create safe, inclusive spaces where all employees are valued, respected, and celebrated for their individual differences and unique perspectives. Employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs. Gen is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the Role:
As a Senior Principal Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape and drive the product roadmap and strategy for the account Portal for Gen’s consumer security brands. The role involves identifying new features and optimizing existing features to maximize customer satisfaction and positive impact on business.
Our ideal candidate will be customer-oriented, naturally curious, have strong experience with design, and demonstrated success working with agile development teams. In addition, they should understand the consumer technology space including consumer needs and their evolution, subscription business environment, and ability to independently work with data.
What you will do in this role:
- Product commercial strategy: create, gather, and curate product requirements to support customer and commercial targets. Cooperate with commercial partners on retention tactics development. Own agreed financial and customer targets in the portal
- Roadmap and backlog prioritization: ensure proper planning in the roadmap in alignment with the wider product team
- Work with partners across our organization, sales and marketing teams, technology, and experience and design leaders to define, advocate for, build, and launch experiences in our portal
- Participate actively in standard agile ceremonies. Prepare and complete necessary user stories, requirements, metrics, and acceptance criteria for the development team, clarifying open questions to accelerate delivery.
- Customer focus: develop a deep understanding of and empathy with the community of our target users and identify opportunities for enhancement
- Ensure effective and timely delivery through prioritization and estimation - escalates risks
- Help define and drive OKRs for solutions success. Leverage A/B testing, experimentation, and User Experience Research to deliver data-driven results. Evaluate consumer and commercial impact of implementations toward reaching targets in cooperation with the BI team.
What You’ll Need to be Successful in this Role:
- 3 or more years of product management experience in digital services, software development, e-commerce or related area
- Proven record of delivery of products, projects, initiatives, or tickets
- Experience with digital subscription business preferred
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams to define and build features that exceed customer expectations
- Analytical background, ability to understand behavioral data and formulate experimentation hypotheses
- A creative and flexible approach to problem-solving and finding innovative ways to overcome roadblocks to get things done.
- Compassion towards customer needs and empathy to understand their pain points
- Ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders from different fields (commercial, design, engineering)
- Ability to foster continuous learning, teamwork, and cross-functional alignment
- Strong planning and organization skills, ability to prioritize and keep focus
About the product:
- The customer portal provides millions of global customers access to their digital services and manages their subscriptions
- Central point of customer relationship for our house of brands
- Agile development team with a focus on frequent experimentation, customer journey mapping, and customer insights
- International de-centralized team with work flexibility, emphasis on personal responsibility, and space for growth
Gen is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. Gen strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider employment-qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, we will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
Learn more about pay transparency
Gen complies with all anti-discrimination laws.
To conform to U.S. export control regulations, applicant should be eligible for any required authorizations from the U.S. Government.