Hibernate (nice to have)
Spring (nice to have)
Data sctructures (advanced)
Spring (nice to have)
Data sctructures (advanced)
Syncron, the first company in the field of after-sales service and inventory optimization that moved to a cloud-only strategy, is growing within all parts of the organization.
Now we’re extensively expanding our R&D Office in Poland – the cornerstone of the development of Syncron’s flagship product Inventory and its satellite applications: Dealer Portal, Dealer-2-Dealer and EazyStock. Our engineers are divided into small interdisciplinary teams assigned to a particular product or its building block. They work on a solution design while writing excellent code and reviewing code written by others.
Our engineers are driven by our business model – as we are a product company and the quality of our products has a direct impact on our customers’ revenue, we thrive to produce high-quality code with all kinds of tests including unit, integration and end-to-end tests, in the face of constant optimization challenges. To be even more efficient, we are fully cloud-based utilizing advanced AWS infrastructure solutions.
Optimization is the core of our company, therefore the algorithm skillset of our developers who strive to implement the best calculations is of utmost importance – especially in two of our Engineering teams – Replenishment and Forecasting.
As a Software Engineer in the aforementioned area, you will be working on tasks rooted in math and statistics, in close collaboration with our Data Scientists, while implementing their algorithms, as well as analyzing our clients’ day-to-day needs and translating them into the code.
Based on your individual experience, we can offer you an adequate seniority level, as we have Associate, Regular, Senior, Principal and Expert SW Engineers.
Our tech stack: Java 11 (soon v.17), Spring (Web, Security), Spring Boot, Hibernate, JSF (RichFaces with Mojarra), PostgreSQL, Aurora DB, Dynamo DB, Maven, Docker, AWS (S3, EC2, Lambda)
- Design new functionalities and solutions to problems
- Develop back-end in Java
- Implement algorithms (e.g. for inventory optimization, replenishment, forecasting) prepared by assigned Data Scientists
- Write unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Work according to Agile principles
- Participate in the development scope planning, issue prioritization, estimation and code reviews
- Cooperate with other specialists: Product Owners, Data Scientists, QA, UX, DevOps
- Analyze customers’ requirements – most of them are big brands coming from big machinery industry, automotive, space etc.
- Great command of Java or any other OOP or functional language (e.g. Python, Scala)
- Back-end development skills
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Practical knowledge of Spring with its modules and Hibernate
- Experience with relational databases, and other types (document or cloud DB) will be a plus
- Ability to deliver clean code, easy to read, maintain and scale
- Experience in writing unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Familiarity with modern approaches to the software delivery model (SaaS)
- [nice to have] Mathematical or statistical background
- [nice to have] Data Science interests
- [nice to have] Cloud solutions (AWS preferred)
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Fluent English
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Being yourself in an informal, low-ego and open working environment where you can truly make a difference and enjoy working with positive, passionate, and collaborative people, ready to share their knowledge with you
- Scandinavian style and company culture with work-life balance and true care for your wellbeing
- 100% remotely / hybrid / work from Warsaw office that is centrally located (Plac Grzybowski) – depending on your plans
- Freedom to choose the employment type: employment contract vs. B2B model
- ! Copyrights tax benefit on an employment contract (80% of tax-deductible costs for software engineers)
- Flexible working hours and no micromanagement
- Fringe benefits (private medical insurance, multisport, life insurance)
- Employee referral program – a bonus of 1500 EUR if the referral gets hired
- Internal training sessions (Friday Seminars), conference and training budget for every team, free English & Swedish classes, LinkedIn Learning, AWS certification
- Opportunity to work in a cross-functional and agile team you can learn from
- Opportunity to take part in the development of “off-the-shelf” products, based on best practices (code review, automated tests, continuous integration)
- We do respect one another, and we do enjoy working together – we play pool and board games (online/offline in the office), organize charity activities – to name just a few
- Remote recruitment, hiring and onboarding process
Syncron empowers the world’s leading manufacturers to maximize product uptime and deliver exceptional after-sales service experiences while driving significant revenue and profit improvements. From industry-leading investments in research and development to providing the fastest time-to-value, Syncron’s award-winning, cloud-based service parts inventory, price, order, and uptime management solutions are designed to continually exceed customer expectations. Top brands from around the world trust Syncron to transform their after-sales service operations into competitive differentiators. For more information, visit syncron.com.
As data controller of your personal data, we are required to provide you with several information to foster your data privacy rights. Please read them here.