You will be:
- building and supporting the tools, processes and infrastructure empowering the faster delivery and scaling of software iterations (ideally with greater quality and the necessary operational insight),
- ensuring availability, reliability and scalability of application infrastructure,
- building and supporting continuous integration/delivery and release tools,
- ensuring the right metrics are collected and monitored.
- smart and tech savvy engineer with 5+ years of experience working with DevOps practices and Continuous Delivery,
- very communicative and collaborative,
- understands the entire supply chain and has a holistic approach and desire to reduce the gap between development and operations,
- understands the software development lifecycle, application and infrastructure monitoring, networking in AWS, and has a practical knowledge of AWS services (with a special focus on running containerized workloads with ECS and/or EKS),
- knows Docker, Terraform or CloudFormation, Jenkins or Gitlab or similar, Ansible,
- has a security awareness (OWASP, Encryption, Secrets management), and knows Bash or Python scripting,
- upper intermediate/Advanced English (B2/C1) and Intermediate/upper intermediate Polish (B1/B2).
Work from Poland is required.
CV review – HR call – Interview – Decision
- development budgets of up to 6,800 PLN,
- we fund certifications e.g.: AWS, Azure, ISTQB, PSM,
- access to Pluralsight, Udemy, A Cloud Guru, Safari Books Online and more,
- events and technology conferences,
- technology Guilds,
- internal training,
- PGS Library,
- PGS Upskill.
We take care of your health:
- private medical healthcare,
- multiSport card – we subsidise a MultiSport card,
- mental Health Support.
We are flexible:
- flexible working hours,
- relocation bonus up to 15 000 PLN,
- B2B or permanent contract,
- contract for an indefinite period.