Selzy is a simple email marketing service. Clients (B2B) choose us to increase sales and communicate with their clients in different channels. Yes, we can do more than just emails – we are developing a marketing automation platform
We have been working on the Eastern European market for more than 10 years, but with the same persistence of a startup and love for our users, we create wow functionality, develop new products and provide the best support in the world 24/7!
Having already established business in the CIS region, we strategically decided to grow globally and create a brand for new markets. We are looking for a person who is interested in delving into all aspects of the business, developing it together with the team, and impacting processes both within the team and the company.
Our tech stack: PHP 7+, Symfony 3+/4+, Doctrine, RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, Docker, PHP Unit.
What do you bring along:
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a PHP developer
- Extensive experience with PHP 7+ and Symfony 3+/4+ framework
- Doctrine (ORM/ODM)
- RabbitMQ, Redis
- English level B2 (full working proficiency)
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Experience with MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- nix OS
What do we provide:
- Completely remote work. But you are always welcome at our cozy office in Cyprus
- Flexible work schedule and no time trackers
- Paid vacation (20 days a year) and sick leave
- We appreciate work-life balance, do not welcome overtime and have no bureaucracy
Interview with recruiter ⏩ Tech interview ⏩ Offer