As a Senior Payroll Consultant (Finance and Controls SME) you will take a key role within our Global People Services organization. You will be responsible for the processes that will ensure employees’ salaries are paid correctly and on schedule.
What you will do:
• Ensure data is aligned between People Central, Payroll systems and files
• Monitor and Audit payments of HR Suppliers (Payroll, Benefits, 3rd Parties) to ensure nothing has been missed
• Look for opportunities and implement standards with the goal of simplifying the Payroll and 3rd party payments (through GL or PO Payment process)
• Monitor and follow-up on Red Alerts using the Problem Management, Root Cause Analysis and Solution Designing approach
• Monitor the Payroll Processing, checklist and trackers are being correctly used and maintained
• Ensure the team is informed and aligned on any update to the processes
• Build strong relationship with Finance and HR Suppliers, to help increase the collaboration between teams
• Support the monitoring of KPI’s and Performance of the Payroll team
• Provide training to new hires
• Perform as backup for the assigned tasks when needed
• Monitor the cases of escalations raised by the employees
• Provide inputs for Audit requests
Who you are:
• 5+ years of Payroll/Finance experience
• Strong understanding of HR processes
• Understanding to finance and GL
• Experience with MS Excel
• Experience with reporting tools
• Advanced level of English (both written and spoken)
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Solid organizational and time-management skills
• Attention to detail
• Aptitude in problem-solving
• Desire to work as a team with a result-driven approach
What we offer
SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too. Our values underpin everything we do at SITA.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?