GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
What you will do
• Identify and investigate intermediate to difficult problems raised by our user base (suppliers and employees) related to Supplier Payments and
Travel & Expense concerns.
• Communicate effectively and timely to resolve issues.
• Document and categorize number and frequency of incoming requests
from internal stakeholders and external suppliers via various contact
methods (phone, email or another web request)
• Perform basic processing requests such as assisting with urgent
payments, or verifying supplier identity for sensitive information updates
• Contribute to group success of meeting and/or exceeding operational
• Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by proactively
identifying opportunities to optimize existing or new processes and tools
• Collaborate w ith global set of team members also w orking on p2p
• Provides end to end excellent customer service
• Maintain good level of public relations w ith outside suppliers as w ell as a strong partnership with internal users
What you should bring