and Resilience Testing at the huge scale of our backend systems and platform. We also partner with product/platform teams to ensure they can use our tooling to its full potential and to help define approaches and best practices in this space.
For this role, your focus will be on Developer Tooling and Infrastructure, working on improving
our solutions that get used throughout all of Engineering to ensure high Performance and Resilience. We have a lot of interesting modern tooling, for example: a Typescript CLI for Load Testing across Engineering, Infrastructure on AWS that orchestrates large-scale multi-scenario testing and Test Data Generation at scale (millions of entities) orchestrated using AWS Step Functions. You will have a direct impact on designing new approaches for complex issues and improving the developer experience of our existing tooling.
We like to work with people who are curious and interested in learning more, so over time, you might help in other areas that our team covers (e.g. performance). It’s a great learning opportunity to work with other talented individuals in a dynamic team.
- Understand business priorities and requirements;
- Collaborate with the team to come up with optimal technical solutions;
- Maintain/create the AWS infrastructure;
- Write reliable and scalable code;
- Ensure solid test coverage;
- Embrace the CI/CD principles;
- Take ownership of system quality.
- Good written and spoken English to communicate daily with the team;
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Engineering (Lambdas, DynamoDB, AWS FIS, K8s, Terraform etc.);
- NodeJS/Typescript Experience;
- Experience with CI/CD platforms (e.g. Jenkins, GH Actions, CircleCI, ArgoCD, or similar);
- Experience with monitoring/alerting (e.g. Kibana, Datadog, Prometheus, Lightstep, Honeycomb etc.)
- Permanent employment;
- Private medical care + dental care;
- Language courses: English and Polish;
- Paid days off (20/26), sick leaves, and Public holidays;
- Prof. training & courses: compensation up to 70%;
- Support Sports Teams, Events.