REST API (regular)
For over 12 years Bitnoise offers elite, stable software development teams for the long run. Together we form a team of 38 unique specialists. We work from all over the world. Our headquarter is in Poznań, but we are developing our team in Wrocław and working with international clients.
Although everyone is responsible for their part of the project, we work in a supportive environment, gladly sharing our knowledge and confronting our ideas as partners.
- Participate in architectural design and decision-making
- Solve challenges including separation of concerns, data management, patterns application, scalability
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers to create a best-in-class experience for our customers
- Use technologies such as TypeScript, Node.js, AWS, K8s, GraphQL
- Mentor others and establish good software engineering practices within the team.
- Have at least 5 years of programming experience
- Solid experience with Node.js and TypeScript
- AWS or other cloud native deployment experience
- Understanding of event based systems and messaging patterns
- Communicative English (min. B2)
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience in Golang or Rust
- Knowledge of additional architecture patterns: CQRS, event-sourcing, etc.
- Salary in the range of PLN 16,000-21,000 net + VAT for B2B,
- Hybrid work or on-site work in the office in Poznań or 100% remotely,
- 20 + paid days off and sick days,
- Training budget (PLN 2,000 per year)
- Internal training days,
- English lessons,
- The ability to work on any equipment (we currently work on MacBooks, but we are flexible in terms of choosing computers,
- Full paid private medical care (Luxmed)
- Full paid private mental health care (HearMe)
- Interesting tasks and the opportunity to stay current with industry trends and standards
Asia (Bitnoise People Manager) – introductory call
Łukasz (Bitnoise CTO) – a chance to learn more about the project and how we work
Bitnoise developers – a chance to get to know your future colleagues and talk about your tech & soft skills
Feedback – regardless of the result of the process, we will always come back to you with the information.
If we’re on the same page, don’t let us wait and apply!