If you want to work for a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services – this offer is for you!
Work with 15,000 employees worldwide who are accompanying our international customers on their path to digital transformation.
What will you gain?
- contract of employment
- 100% remote work
- atractive salary
- international work environment
- system of flexible benefits
- multi-lingual working environment
- work from Monday till Friday between 8 am – 6 pm
What will you do on daily basis:
- change processing in the Owner role – mainly in the complexity “Complex” (see DEFINITION COMPLEXITY CHANGE.xlsx).
- technology or cross-service solution responsibility for design, implementation and fault clearance
- responsible for implementation of project requirements (concepts, BHBs, setup and handover of systems and services)
- technical leadership of smaller groups (up to 5 people)
- interface to UHDs, end users and 2nd line, 3rd party provider, manufacturer, provider control customer, business contact person at customer site
- leading major incidents (> high impact) and problems as well as complex changes.
- cross-technology or cross-service end-to-end fault analysis using his personal network (systematic qualification and resolution of incidents, problems and MIMs with the involvement of the end user, the specialist departments, the manufacturer or other providers, compiling and leading temporary task forces)
- optimization and automation of business cases with many dependencies (greater than 2) to other services or “shift-left” to upstream support units (simplification, partial automation, description, transfer and training)
- produce customer-ready documentation (concepts, presentations, flowcharts, architectures, analysis results, action plans, decision templates, risks)
- creating training material and delivering training
- communicating and acting from the perspective of your counterpart. (UHDs, THD, end users, colleagues, team leaders, 3rd line, 3rd party providers in the context of ticket processing; provider control at the customer, manufacturer; management contact in general)
- has an active team-building effect through appreciative interaction, constructive feedback, knowledge and experience transfer, as well as quality control, role model effect
- active familiarization with new technologies and processes (knowledge of several technologies)
- creation of automation scripts or tools
- supporting solution architects in the creation of IT solutions within the scope of presales projects
- technical assessment of risks
- creation of decision templates
- operating administrative processes according to guidelines (e.g. ITSM, CMDB, CATS, Skill-DB, travel expenses, leave, training)
We are looking for you if:
- completed training as an IT specialist or comparable experience (3 years) or 2-3 years of professional experience in the 3rd line in the job title below (GOF Regular System Engineer) or in a comparable role.
- German language level B2 (advanced)
- English language level B1 (intermediate)
- acquisition of vendor certifications depending on customer or vendor requirements (e.g. CCNA for network teams, MSCA for MS teams, LPIC for data centers)
- complete knowledge, secure application and further development of the main processes (ITIL and operational processes)
- knowledge and practical application in a commercially available scripting language (e.g. Powershell, VBS, AutoIT, CMD, Java)
- solution orientation and general helpfulness towards customers, colleagues, providers.
- ability to reflect and willingness to continuously develop, organize oneself and third parties
- ability to work conscientiously, commitment and resilience
- ability to build and maintain a personal network across organizations and with decision-makers at the client’s site
- managing major incidents (> high impact) and problems as well as complex changes
- cross-technology or cross-service failure analysis using his personal network
- creating customer-ready documentation (concepts, presentations, flowcharts, architectures, analysis results, action plans, decision templates, risk assessments)
- optimization and automation of business cases with many dependencies (greater than 2) to other services or “shift-left” to upstream support units (simplification, partial automation, description, handover and training)
- creation of automation scripts or tools
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr wpisu 47