ASP.NET MVC (advanced)
Join our Backend teams which consist of over 35 highly experienced .NET enthusiasts!
Possible job locations:
What does a Senior Developer do?
- To us, a Senior Developer is not only an experienced developer but also a person with great communication skills.
- Seniors understand the development process and know how to work in a team.
- Seniors provide rather than need guidance and can help less experienced team members.
- Seniors are good consultants who often talk to customers directly.
- Seniors travel to our office in Oslo to work with our colleagues from Norway.
- Last but not least, seniors are also technically proficient developers with a proven record of projects.
Which skills does a Senior Developer need?
- We would like you to be proficient in C# and familiar with the .NET Framework – ideally, you keep yourself updated and know what’s new in the .Net Core and C# 8.
- We would like you to understand object oriented programming principles (and we would be delighted if you followed SOLID).
- We would like you to have working experience of ASP.NET MVC (we don’t specify the number of years, but we do want you to know this technology very well).
- Ideally, you also have experience with CMS/e-commerce platforms (although this is not mandatory).
- We would like you to have an understanding of Continuous Integration.
- We would like you to have an understanding of Scrum/Kanban or another Agile methodology.
- Ideally, you also have previous experience with tools like Git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps, Jira, Visual Studio Team Services – we use all of them.
- We would like you to be proactive and willing to use your own initiative.
- We would like you to be a team player.
- We would like you to be able to communicate well in English.
- Ideally, you will have the mindset of a consultant (a willingness to help our customers).
What are your daily tasks?
- Design, build and implement web applications & technology platforms.
- Write clean, scalable code using C# programming language.
- Collaborate with Senior .NET devs, Frontend devs, Designers, PM and other team members.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Deliver high-quality web solutions for our Scandinavian clients.
- Last, but not least, remain up to date with the new technologies, concepts and best practices for coding.
- Salary range: 14 000 – 18 000 PLN/GROSS (UoP) or 111 – 138 PLN/h (B2B).
- Real impact and contribution to the way we work.
- An unique organisational culture that supports innovation without imposing strict corporate rules.
- Flexible working hours, relaxing breaks, and attractive benefits.
- Oh, and a 30-minute lunch break is included in your working day.
- A possibility for developing your passions in different interest groups.
- 5000 PLN per year for an individual development plan with courses, international conferences, and other personal development initiatives of your choice.
- You get 112 hours (14 days!) per year to spend on self-development (conferences, hackathons, online trainings, English classes etc.)
- Language classes in English.
- Workation – the possibility to combine traveling and work.
- Breakfast in our well-stocked kitchen with bread, cheese, ham, yoghurt, cereal, coffee, tea and fresh fruit delivered every day.
- Social benefits (MultiSport card, life insurance, private medical health care from LuxMed).
- A great office in Old Town with air purifiers and bicycle stands, only a 5-minute walk away from Kraków’s Main Square.
- Possibility to visit Oslo, Copenhagen, and Stockholm, if you like to travel.
The name is brand-new, but the people behind it are still the same – a bunch of friendly developers, designers, and content editors supported by our fab IT, People, and Finance & Administration departments. Our golden rule is “People first”, and we have three top priorities: to produce high-quality work, to have happy employees who are allowed to develop themselves, and to support a huge number of internal initiatives. Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to learn more about NoA Ignite Poland.
Do you want to know more about our company culture? Have a look at our website. However, we still prefer to meet in person, so contact us!