Valtech is looking for .Net Core developers for e-commerce microservices-based, API-first, cloud-native, a headless architecture-based project. It is all about eCommerce on a global level. You will be part of one of our international teams.
We can offer an opportunity for Middle, Senior and Lead Consultants.
The Ideal Candidate
- long track record in .Net Core for more than 3 years;
- experience in complex backend environments (3rd party integrations, microservices, APIs, decision engines);
- experience with Kubernetes;
- experience in actively collaborating in cross-functional and multi-location-based teams;
- working independently on tasks assigned;
- able to define technical solutions within the pre-defined architecture while understanding and considering the business context;
- Upper-intermediate English (verbal and written).
As a Backend developer, you will be working on rebuilding .Net backend part: API build, Integration work, Microservices, and Rule Engines (with low code configuration options). You will work in a multicultural, distributed team: The United Kingdom, Ukraine, Sweden, and Netherlands.
As a consultant, you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and in communicating complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- exceptional days off (2 days);
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives.