DaVinci Resolve/Cinema 4D (junior)
Adobe Creative Suite (advanced)
Your 12-month journey
In the first 3 months, you’ll spend focusing on learning everything about Recruitee: understanding the mission and organisation. You will work on a 100-day game plan where you will audit our motion assets, motion language in the style guide as well as our process and workflows with improvements and recommendations.
- Inspire, lead and define motion languages and systems for our brand.
- Plan, make a storyboard and realise a variety of animated content.
- Thrive in collaboration with key stakeholders and across teams.
- Be ready for experimentation, challenges and giving yourself space to grow.
- Express desire to understand brand strategy, how it’s conveyed through all aspects of design with a focus on developing motion relation.
- Stay passionate about design and creativity to push the boundaries of how you work.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- Make sure all documentation and design standards are up to date.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role in an agency or other software company.
- Very good understanding of the creative and motion design process.
- Portfolio showcasing your high animation and motion skills in all its forms eg. sense of timing, choreography and an eye for finer nuances.
- Strong practical skills in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Good working knowledge of Figma.
- Strong collaboration skills.
- Very good command of English, written and spoken.
- Ability to balance quality with execution in a dynamic working environment.
- Passion for pixel-perfect work.
- Working knowledge of Davinci Resolve and Cinema 4D.
- Working knowledge of Premiere Pro.
- Good understanding of business context (marketing funnels, SaaS, B2B, etc).
- Experience with UI motion and prototypes would be an advantage.
- Great offices and locations in Poznań and Wrocław OR the possibility to work remotely from Poland.
- Working within an international, friendly team that truly values your contribution.
- Brilliant culture and informal, come-as-you-are dress code.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Salary in the range of:
- 11 000 – 15 000 PLN net + VAT and 30 paid break days B2B.
- 9 000 – 12 500 PLN gross and 26 paid holiday days on employee contract.
- €1000 training budget per year to keep you sharp and in tune with trends.
- €500 travel budget to visit your colleagues in Amsterdam.
- €200 Home Office setup budget to make your remote work more convenient.
- MacBook + displays, alongside all the tools you need to succeed.
- Travel reimbursement, and Wellness perks.
- Fitness card (Medicover Sport).
- Private health care (LuxMed).
- Annual bonus based on company performance.